What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui assault charges dismissed

nko11

Juniors
Mark Geyer just tweeted ''Tigers Robert Lui charged with allegedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend....source telegraph on line #herewegoagain''

We've been almost scandal free this year and you can bet that that won't matter now.

ouwet

Bench
WESTS Tigers are set to go into damage control with star halfback Robert Lui charged with allegedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend. The Daily Telegraph understands Lui landed in hot water after a Sunday drinking session with his Tigers teammates after their 13-12 loss to the Dragons on Saturday.
The Tigers squad continued celebrations today in Sydney, but Lui was nowhere to be sighted. The 20-year-old was due to apepar in Burwood Court over the matter.
A club source said they were aware of the incident and it would soon to be dealt with.
Lui has gone from strength to strength this season and scored a try for the Tigers at ANZ Stadium. Another club source said it was ``totally out of character'' for Lui to act in such a manner.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ged-with-assault/story-e6frexni-1225930018369

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ged-with-assault/story-e6frexni-1225930018369

WESTS Tigers are set to go into damage control with star halfback Robert Lui charged with allegedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend.
The Daily Telegraph understands Lui landed in hot water after a Sunday drinking session with his Tigers teammates after their 13-12 loss to the Dragons on Saturday.
The Tigers squad continued celebrations today in Sydney, but Lui was nowhere to be sighted. The 20-year-old was due to apepar in Burwood Court over the matter.
A club source said they were aware of the incident and it would soon to be dealt with.
Lui has gone from strength to strength this season and scored a try for the Tigers at ANZ Stadium. Another club source said it was ``totally out of character'' for Lui to act in such a manner.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only hit he pulled off all year and he gets picked up by the cops for it.

Poor bastard.

In all seriousness though, if this is true he should be arseholed. This bullsh*t cannot be tolerated at any club. Gutless little sh*t

gregstar

Referee
i'm not convinced it was lui.

what's the bet it was greg bird after appearing in a black n white minstrel show.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
gloverlethal1.jpeg

hybrid_tiger

Coach
[FKN-SIK];6935439 said:

:lol:

I thought my mate was the only one who noticed this a few weeks ago. We were yelling out "Riggs, talk to me Riggs!!" all night on Saturday.

Now my "LETHAL WEAPON LUI" sign is not going to see the light of day next year. :(

_Johnsy

Referee
took the loss pretty hard, his missus probably wore red & white PJ's.

Seriously he must be sacked.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good news really for Tigers fans.

We get rid of Lui and replace him with the much better Moltzen.

Latest posts