What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui assault charges dismissed

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly,

These rose coloured glasses wearing Souths fans give me the Sheeeeets.

Why is Crocker at your club, because he has a record for bashing someone and could not get a work permit for the UK and was then employed by Souths.

Why was Faa'logo sacked from your club, because he punched the tripe out of your then coach putting him into a coma.

You see..........no difference.
When a Souths fan comes across all high and mighty about the exceptional behaviour of their stars, just say 1990.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Yep, and at another club.

The real loser in this is the Tigers. He will most likely be sacked, spend some time out of the game, then get picked up by another club ala Bird, Carney etc.

That being said, if he is convicted of these charges he will get jail time, so I can't see another club picking him up if that is the case.

yep.. if found guilty. The thing is bird was found not guilty...

if Lui is guilty he will be a raider in 2012

sharko

Juniors
It happened quite late at night and there is the suggestion that booze was involved..the victim of this alleged assault is in hospital having a check up on the health of her unborn child, if there is any evidence of harm to the unborn child then there will be more charges when he fronts court next month..if found convicted then a custodial sentence is almost assured.

kingcarney

Juniors
gotta kick rob lui out of i hes proven guilty. you cant just keep giving these dumb players 2nd chances whether hes 20 or 28

mrpwnd

Bench
f**k we are lucky, first we get a 14 day AFL GF campaign, then channel 7 walks around Bondi claiming no one knows who the roosters are, then Robert Lui f**king stevenson belts his missus, oh and sideshow bob takes 8 pills at melba's

f**k me did RL kill bruce lee or something
Who cares about channel 7? I thought it was pretty universal amongst Australians that Today Tonight is something more of comedic value, rather than a source of actual news. Not too had to pay some random bogan $5 to say he/she doesn't know who roosters are.

Though, I do agree with sacking Robert Lui, we're in desperate need of a halfback here at Parra.

duck_dodgers

Juniors
325375-louie-the-fly.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
Now now.. Why get all bitter?

It is a known fact your looking for a halfback..
He would be an option.

He would work well with the other criminals you have.

Want to back that up with any evidence whatsoever? Or do you just like slandering players with nothing to back it up?

gordsy

Juniors
Lock him up n throw away the key

no room in the nrl for scummy ppl like him and his club, absolute bums of the league

thats the difference between other clubs and souths, we would in no way let criminal things like this happen at our club because we woudlnt imploy ppl like that in the first place

Imploy :lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Still waiting sooperdooper. Where's your evidence that Raiders players are criminals, as you have slandered them in this thread?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
From all ive heard Lui is gone. you cant fight these charges. there is no room for this stuff in the NRL. we have a great year and this moron just stuff its up at the end. kick him out , fine the wests tigers, ban him from nrl for life. sorry robert but the nrl has to make a sample with someone. if we let these losers get away with it ppl will keep doing it

skeepe

Immortal
Boogs? Jason Williams?

His quote was

He would work well with the other criminals you have.

Implying that some of the current playing roster are criminals. I'd quite like to know which ones, and what evidence he has.

But we both know he won't be back in this thread, because he's a f**king idiot who has nothing and gets his rocks off by slandering innocent people on the internet.

gronkathon

First Grade
Well the only one you could currently tar with that brush would be young Picker but thats neither hear nor there.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I personally enjoyed his comments in RLW today saying Smith kneeing Tuqiri was a low act, only to go home and bash his pregnant missus.

Latest posts