What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui assault charges dismissed

Lock him up n throw away the key

no room in the nrl for scummy ppl like him and his club, absolute bums of the league

thats the difference between other clubs and souths, we would in no way let criminal things like this happen at our club because we woudlnt imploy ppl like that in the first place

Honestly,

These rose coloured glasses wearing Souths fans give me the Sheeeeets.

Why is Crocker at your club, because he has a record for bashing someone and could not get a work permit for the UK and was then employed by Souths.

Why was Faa'logo sacked from your club, because he punched the tripe out of your then coach putting him into a coma.

You see..........no difference.

cupid

Juniors
The club should be fined $10,000 and Lui should be stood down for 4 games (next year)

sooperdooper

First Grade
As someone said before... these situations only end up benefiting the player.

Daine Laurie: sacked at the tigers then signs for more money at penrith

RHCP

Bench
I'd imagine that the NRL would de-register him for something like this anyways.
Greg Bird glassed his girlfriend in 2008, in 2010 he's playing State of Origin.

It'll be swept under the rug and Robert Lui will be welcomed home with open arms.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Greg Bird glassed his girlfriend in 2008, in 2010 he's playing State of Origin.

It'll be swept under the rug and Robert Lui will be welcomed home with open arms.

Yep, and at another club.

The real loser in this is the Tigers. He will most likely be sacked, spend some time out of the game, then get picked up by another club ala Bird, Carney etc.

That being said, if he is convicted of these charges he will get jail time, so I can't see another club picking him up if that is the case.

Evenflow

Bench
When will they ever learn? If they just cooked the eggs it would put an end to these type of shenanigans once and for all......

I would like to see some sort if salary cap exemption come in for clubs that have to sack a player in these circumstances. But only if they are later signed by another club and there would have to be a strict criteria the NRL would police.

Latest posts