What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rochow to Souths.....wtf Knights?!?!?!

Burwood

Bench
Seems he was attempting the good ole let's-be-like-Clint-Newton-and-go-to-Melbourne-mid-season-in-an-attempt-to-snare-a-undeserved-premiership.

Looks like the plan isn't going too well for him.

Frederick

Staff member
Im sure he will turn up here again in his last few playing years.

It always happens...
yeah I have no doubt we'll see him back at macdonjones stadium in the near future, unless the knights game clashes with the local league game involving the team he's playing for

Pedge1971

First Grade
yeah I have no doubt we'll see him back at macdonjones stadium in the near future, unless the knights game clashes with the local league game involving the team he's playing for

Cannot wait to see him in the famous red and blue again. Will be a great acquisition for Kurri Kurri.

Burwood

Bench
I'm sick of Wests stacking their side over the years with our talent. Kev Naiqama, Joel Edwards, Corey Paterson, Keith Lulia, John Morris, and now Robbie f**king Rochow.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm sick of Wests stacking their side over the years with our talent. Kev Naiqama, Joel Edwards, Corey Paterson, Keith Lulia, John Morris, and now Robbie f**king Rochow.
Talent?
I'd feed Kev Naiqama, that's about it

Frederick

Staff member
Talent?
I'd feed Kev Naiqama, that's about it
giphy.gif