What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROLL CALL - Bankwest Stadium Opening April 22 - EELS v Tigers

i was planning on getting a train in then i found out some genius decided to do trackwork over the entire easter long weekend so now i'm going to drive halfway then get a train

p.s. next time someone bitches about people driving and not using public transport THIS IS WHY!

TheParraboy

Staff member
i was planning on getting a train in then i found out some genius decided to do trackwork over the entire easter long weekend so now i'm going to drive halfway then get a train

p.s. next time someone bitches about people driving and not using public transport THIS IS WHY!

I’m at a station down at the Gong now, thankfully no trackwork south coast line, though when they do have trackwork buses as replacements does the job, though you generally need to hope on and off at different locations couple of times

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm heading to Parra rd.
What type of car does Gronk have? I will road block him and jump in.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors

Which Line has track work

Kornstar

Coach
I’ve always found for arvo games, better to get off at Westmead and walk through park

There will apparently be some security at the entrances, but not sure what time they will be there from. Oh well, time to find a new place to park.

I do what 84 Baby does (i'm assuming he parks there and if not, i park there), it is a nice walk across the park and then when you leave there is no traffic getting out. I drive @ash411 home and he lives west so it is even better for me to not have to loop around Westmead etc. from Church Street so i have found it to be a very good option.

And for night games there are enough people that walk across the park to not make it feel unsafe in the dark.

I probably started doing that about 3 years before they knocked down the stadium and i will be doing it today.

84 Baby

Referee
I do what 84 Baby does (i'm assuming he parks there and if not, i park there), it is a nice walk across the park and then when you leave there is no traffic getting out. I drive @ash411 home and he lives west so it is even better for me to not have to loop around Westmead etc. from Church Street so i have found it to be a very good option.

And for night games there are enough people that walk across the park to not make it feel unsafe in the dark.

I probably started doing that about 3 years before they knocked down the stadium and i will be doing it today.
I meant walking from train station but now I’ve got kids I might park around there. What’s the parking usually like?

strider

Post Whore
I'm heading to Parra rd.
What type of car does Gronk have? I will road block him and jump in.
He as a mostly white car ... with the letters P ... O ... L ... I ... C ... E .... on the side. He is expecting you to just jump infront and get in, so all good