What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROLL CALL - Bankwest Stadium Opening April 22 - EELS v Tigers

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just want to give a shout out to the club for involving our legends on this special day.

I know that to many, it may seems like a no-brainer - but having Price, Sterlo, Kenny, Cronin, etc.on the field to shake the players' hands meant a lot to our legends, as well as our players.

It was a beautiful moment, and I think the club deserves kudos for it.

Well done, Parra!

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Any of you folks stay back and go onto the field? you really get another perspective of how great this stadium is
Yeah. Took the thongs off for the whole experience. Bare feet baby. Did the full bogan. Amazed how unscathed the surface was after 2 games. An amazing gesture to allow 30000 on to the field. No superlatives sufficient. Love the place. None better.
Yep

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well that perspective is from 6 rows back but I get your point I suppose. Great to see.

I took a 360 degree video around the ground, as at center of the pitch (50 metre mark)

This pic was when I was heading home, turned around and saw the sight of the blue and gold army, which was just as an awesome sight :sunglasses: .. I did a video of the army as well, higher up, awesome sight, unlikely to see again

T-Boon

Coach
Any of you folks stay back and go onto the field? you really get another perspective of how great this stadium is

I hope they make this a regular thing. It went okay on Monday, so why not?
Make it part of the experience for getting away from the TV and out to the ground.