What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romelo

Paullyboy

Coach
I didn't watch the storm bunnies game, but just checked the stats and noticed that Joel Romelo played 9 minutes and didn't register a single run, tackle or even missed tackle.

Has a player ever had 0 in every stat category before? I just can't work out how anyone could literally have no involvement for that long.

Paullyboy

Coach
But Anasta at least gets in there and racks up some solid missed tackles, Romelo didn't even try to make a tackle. It'd be hard work staying that far away from the ball, it's almost impressive.

Meth

Staff member
I'd imagine that with Smith, Cronk and Slater, Romelo's job description would read "Stay the f**k out of the way'

Paullyboy

Coach
As I said, I didn't see it, but if that's the case it probably shows why NRLstats.com.au isn't used by many organisations anymore .

TheDalek079

Bench
Can recall a game where Braith went the 80 and had stats something like 1 run for 0 metres. And he wonders why we felt we had to get Maloney instead

Can recall a game where Braith went the 80 and had stats something like 1 run for 0 metres. And he wonders why we felt we had to get Maloney instead

It was against the Warriors funnily enough. He ran for 5 metres on Anzac Day playing in the backrow once too. f**king pea heart.

Charlie124

First Grade
The nrl needs to ban high ankles.

All players from this day on must adhere to the small to medium sized ankle regulations or face deregistration. It's the only way we'll stamp it out once and for all.

Meth

Staff member
The nrl needs to ban high ankles.

All players from this day on must adhere to the small to medium sized ankle regulations or face deregistration. It's the only way we'll stamp it out once and for all.

:lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I remember this small man syndrome guy playing for the Doggies and Moi Moi running over him like the weasel he is

Parra 1
Romelo 0
Storm 0

proto

Juniors
didn't watch the game. who played 5/8 after ? isn't that hampton, roberts and romelo all out now ?