What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ronnie the Fullback

fizman

Bench
Before the eligibility debacle Ronnie played Fullback for the QLD Under 18’s.

Stonestreet has shown enough he is ready for First Grade.

Being reliable under the high ball is not enough. I would like to see Ronnie as our No.1 next year for a couple of reasons.

1. He won’t have time to mouth off.
2. It allows Stonestreet a Wing position.
3. He is considered as one of the “Leaders” so having him in a key position is important.
4. I love Will Kennedy, I believe he has hit his ceiling, this is the best he can offer which in my view isn’t enough.

He would need to work on his catching and speed but I believe he has it in him.
A full off season for Stonestreet will also be valuable.

Being reliable under the high ball is not enough. I would like to see Ronnie as our No.1 next year for a couple of reasons.

3. He is considered as one of the “Leaders” so having him in a key position is important.
4. I love Will Kennedy, I believe he has hit his ceiling, this is the best he can offer which in my view isn’t enough.

I have Ison next year at fullback.
Stonestreet replacing Katoa, 2 out of last 3 games Katoa has cost us tries in defence.

DJDL

First Grade

I was going to post something similar.

I’ve been thinking over my preferred 17 for next year, as this was one move I was considering.