What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster fans be warned !!!!!!!!!!!

At this evenings fan day some unwelcome visitors are planning to upset the applecart.
My best mate who is unfortunatly a bulldogs supporter thought it was in my best interests to let me know that some imbeciles(not league fans) will be hooning around moore park giving it to the chooks fans.

Like every other decent bulldogs supporter(and there are plenty of them)he it best to warn us about this and has informed me that this crap has been reported to both clubs and the authorities.

when will these people ever learn. :roll:

Lets just hope for a classic,clean and enjoyable GF regardless of who wins(as long as it is the chooks) :D

[furrycat]

Coach
Yes this has been reported to the police and there will be special measures taken at the game to counter-act this. (Something we don't have at normal games)

Chook

First Grade
[furrycat said:
]Yes this has been reported to the police and there will be special measures taken at the game to counter-act this. (Something we don't have at normal games)

A dentention centre sounds like a good plan.

Chook.

rossy

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Yes this has been reported to the police and there will be special measures taken at the game to counter-act this. (Something we don't have at normal games)

I think he is referring to the Fan Day at the SFS this afternoon furrycat.

Stagger eel

Staff member
is there anyway we can get rid of this scum, once and for all? :evil:

I believe the dogs are doing their very best to identify the pricks but I think they need assistance across the board.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Chook said:
[furrycat said:

Chook.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

***MH***

Bench
CC_Eagle said:
Chook said:
[furrycat said:

Chook.

how is karriyong (spelling?) by the way??

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oh FFS I'm taking the risk on Sunday with my family and now I'm told that I'm taking the risk today also....

I hope someone has told the police and the clubs....bloody hell just let us celebrate our Team.....

m0j0

Bench
***MH*** said:
CC_Eagle said:
Chook said:
[furrycat said:

Chook.

how is karriyong (spelling?) by the way??

Kariong...

The only people suffering in that place are the guards (except for that female guard a few years back who though it would be fun to get some "satisfaction" from one of the inmates - but let's not go there).

redVgirl

Juniors
that is so freaking pathetic. these people aren't footy fans, they are just mindless thugs who thrive on indimidation. i wish we could bring back the days when cops were allowed to take these idiots aside and bash the crap out of them. now the cops cant even look sideways because of political correctness. its such a joke!

my grandfather was a bulldogs fan all his life, he loved that club more than anything in the world. im so glad he died before its good name went down the toilet. he would have been absolutely devastated.

sydraider

First Grade
i wish we could bring back the days when cops were allowed to take these idiots aside and bash the crap out of them. now the cops cant even look sideways because of political correctness. its such a joke!

Bring back Roger Rogerson :lol:

redVgirl

Juniors
hhahah okay maybe not THAT dodgy, but u know what i mean! cops used to actually be feared and respected by idiots like these.i have alot of friends who are cops and some of the stories they have told me about people like this.....they blow my mind!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah well I'm going to the Fan Night tonight and I'm going all day next Sunday...if I get killed...at least I'll die doing something I love :shock: :roll:

Muffdaddy

Juniors
eelavation said:
is there anyway we can get rid of this scum, once and for all? :evil:

I believe the dogs are doing their very best to identify the pricks but I think they need assistance across the board.

I really dont think the Dogs/NRL are doing the best they can to identify and get rid of the scum supporters. We keep hearing that its only a handful that cause the problems. How hard is it for the Canterbury club and/or the NSW Police and/the NRL to follow these lunatics and lock them up???? If its only a handful, then get 'em. Maybe they don't want to admit that its waaaaaay more than a handful because they know it will scare people away from the Dog's games and the NRL in general.
They are not trying hard enough. If they wanted to do something about it, they would've done it by now. Just lift up the rug and sweep away more drama.....
Believe me, if it was only a handful, they would be in jail. Too much face saving, and political bullcrap. They are too scared to target anyone.

Look, I don't know whether it should really be up to the Canterbury club to try to contain these idiots, maybe the Police need to be more involved or the NRL should hire private investigators or a private security firm to weed these people out. We all know they are not real League fans, and possibly not even Bulldogs fans. It probably just happens to be the jumper that represents the area they are from, but something serious needs to be done. There WILL be bloodshed this Sunday night, win, lose, or draw for the Dogs.

I just hope its a good game.

Go Chooks.

I like it when they say it's only a handful of dogs fans causing trouble - damn big hand's then. Had to laugh at a bunch of dogs supporters before me in line buying tickets for the gf asking not to be seated near roosters supporters bay's as they always cause and look for trouble with dogs fans.

they should ban that bongo drum bloke too - so annoying

JK

Generalissimo Stalin said:
I like it when they say it's only a handful of dogs fans causing trouble - damn big hand's then. Had to laugh at a bunch of dogs supporters before me in line buying tickets for the gf asking not to be seated near roosters supporters bay's as they always cause and look for trouble with dogs fans.

they should ban that bongo drum bloke too - so annoying

I'd pay double to avoid sitting anywhere near you :roll:

And the bongo drums add to the atmosphere.

I like what Warren Ryan said on the ABC last saturday night. He predicted that they'd have some dogs fans banging on the glass and sure enough you could actually hear it happen on air. He said - "I wish I had a gun". :lol:

Cammo

Bench
How hard is it for the Canterbury club and/or the NSW Police and/the NRL to follow these lunatics and lock them up????

If things were so easy then every criminal in the country would already be behind bars. It is not as simple as people think.

The Dogs club are doing everything they can, but I believe you still have go through the courts and all the other crap before you can do anything that will even come close to getting through to these dicks.

Corbin

Juniors
ALL I CAN SAY IS IM NOT SUPRISED!
typical of Bulldogs fans.... this is y every1 should never feel sorri for them ever....
they are the ones who r violent and giving NRL A BAD NAME...
do what u want and just be dealt with the police...
hopefully they will lock u up until monday morning hahahaha with no tv in ur cell! ha ha ha

Latest posts