What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I agree so much I personally think flanno did a good job this year with limited quality players that he inherited. He will continue to improve our side but give him time and get off his back a bit. He has already identified our biggest problem (Hunt) and called him on it in his end of year review. As for last year he didn't really have a choice but to ask Hunt to stay. If he didn't keep him then he would come into a new team without a half. Now he is sorting things out give him time. In my opinion best coach we have had since Bennett. Not that is saying much but be patient he may surprise the non believers in a few years especially if he can take advantage of our juniors.
Exactly and isn`t he the only coach to have won a GF outside the big three since whenever, and I know people will say that was tainted, I don`t care, because it shows a ruthless edge that all great coaches must have.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I think Flanno had a higher opinion of hunt than what can be credited. See Flanno had Gallen who he sent onto the field as his henchman and the others followed suit. Me thinks Flanno thought he can get hunt to do the same but by round 20 Flanno realised how wrong he was.

denis preston

First Grade
I suspect Mam will be punted before too long and RW put on a very very short leash. They can’t behave in each others company.

I also suspect L M will be given an ultimatum and if he doesn’t like it he’ll retire.

I also suspect that if Luc, Lodge & JAC are in the same change room then something will blow up.

If Souths could get Bennett and Broncos Madge why couldn’t we as I would have happily waited a year for either and would that not have been better than S F, D Y & K F?
This only confirms that you are a very suspicious character OT !!!

saintmar

Juniors
I think Flanno had a higher opinion of hunt than what can be credited. See Flanno had Gallen who he sent onto the field as his henchman and the others followed suit. Me thinks Flanno thought he can get hunt to do the same but by round 20 Flanno realised how wrong he was.
Well he needs to come out and say he was WRONG because
1.People on here are saying he was right,BUT THE TRUTH IS you are correct,I think he knows he f***ed up,and
2.We STILL Have a problem with getting rid of Hunt when we had a GOLDEN opportunity to punt him after six years of failures
Obviously Flano wasn’t watching Hunt even when he was at the club OR he is a bad judge of what we needed to do to get this roster into shape sooner rather than a year or two later.
This was no small f**k up that can be swept under the carpet because it continues to have ramifications and I am sure if things don’t improve with results the board will look at accountabilty for that decision

Last edited:

Jubilee

Juniors
Well he needs to come out and say he was WRONG because
1.People on here are saying he was right,BUT THE TRUTH IS you are correct,I think he knows he f***ed up,and
2.We STILL Have a problem with getting rid of Hunt when we had a GOLDEN opportunity to punt him after six years of failures
Obviously Flano wasn’t watching Hunt even when he was at the club OR he is a bad judge of what we needed to do to get this roster into shape sooner rather than a year or two later.
This was no small f**k up that can be swept under the carpet because it continues to have ramifications and I am sure if things don’t improve with results the board will look at accountabilty for that decision
But who would you have had playing #6 & #7 this year instead? KF and Sullivan? Bcs that would have been it.

Latest posts