What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters attempting to off load finch

Caged Panther

First Grade
Channel 9 have just reported that the roosters are attempting to off load Brett finch, offering him to souths. The line is he has an attitude problem :lol: :lol:

Morenito

Juniors
Dont send him to Souths..

I actually like Souths!. Will be hard to follow them with sooky Finch if it happens

ucantseeme

Juniors
It now seems strange how Finch was saying about how the Roosters club has a winning culture, they didn't have a winning culture they had future immortal Brad Fittler carrying the the on his shoulders for a decade.

If souths do sign Finch he should be worried because the bunnies seem to have a revolving door where halfbacks are concerned but still he would add depth to the souths squad so maybe he should go.

Meanie

Juniors
An attitude problem? Didn't seem like he had one when he was firing the players up in halftime against the Bronco's a few weeks ago, when they went on to win.

mickdo

Coach
Meanie said:
An attitude problem? Didn't seem like he had one when he was firing the players up in halftime against the Bronco's a few weeks ago, when they went on to win.
Come on, the Broncos have lost 6 in a row. That's hardly a herculian achievement.

Quite frankly, is anyone really surprised by this though? I don't think any other team would be stupid enough to take him (although the Storm may be desperate, but do they have the cap room?), so maybe he will end up in the ESL?

aids

Bench
back to raiders with you!!
:p

maybe go to storm, and bellamy can turn him around?

Iafeta

Referee
About 3 weeks ago there was a rumour Soward wanted out.

Perhaps its to try and appease Jamie Soward, and this is the spacegoat issue they could use to dump him?

I doubt it to be true though. I know he's bagged out here often, but I still think he's actually quite a decent player. As opposed to when he played for Canberra where he was IMO the worst NRL player going around. He's missing Fittler, but so is the rest of the Roosters.

Wagonator

Juniors
It was on channel 9 with Wiedler, not sure if Tony "Scoop" Peters had it on 10.

Finch is a hack, has been since Canberra. Fittler made him and the Roosters look good. Next year they will look even more ordinary next 2 another hack, Anasta, who looked good alongside Sherwin.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you are all deadset kidding yourself if you think finch will go anywhere near canberra
he hates us but not nearly as much as we hate him... besides Todd Carney has shown more then in his 10 odd weeks then Finch did in 2 years

Latest posts