What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters for '05

Alan Shore

First Grade
After two chokes some changes are needed. I'd run with this:

1. Minichiello (a new fullback would be nice - fumbles alot of kicks)
2. Roberts
3. Cross
4. Lelea Paea?
5. Monaghan
6. Wing
7. Firman
13. Ricketson (c)
12. Fitzgibbon
11. Crocker
10. Morley
9. Finch
8. Cayless

Interchange
14. Flannery
15. Shillington
16. ?
17. ?

pyro

Juniors
1: Minichiello (Aus, NSW Fullback, Dally M Fullback of the Year)
2: Roberts
3: Monaghan
4: Cross
5: Walker
6: Firman
7: Finch (vc) (Halfback of the Year)
8: Cayless
9: Wing
10: Morley
11: Crocker
12: Fitzgibbon
13: Ricketson (c)

Interchange
14: Flannery
15: Tupou
16: Webb
17: Catic

RoostarGirl

Juniors
LMAO Premiers...

Hey I was checking out people on the lower level at the Grand Final....were you guys wearing hats?? I was going to go and say hi to these people...but, I wasn't sure :lol: :lol: :lol: they were sitting kind of out in the open early during the Flegg Final.

Wobbygong

First Grade
How could any rooster fan want C Walker in their side??? :lol:

Other than Matt Rieck, I don't think I've seen a worse defensive winger than Chris Walker in recent years.

You guys need a good shake up, Fittler leaving is going to have a massive impact , which will be negative.

p.s Minnichello is but a shadow of what he was in 2002 and 2003, he's definitely gone downhill.

Slugs

Tamazoid said:
Interchange
14. Flannery
15. Shillington
16. ?
17. ?

Rumour is very strong that Flannery will be a Bunnie in 2005..stay tuned for an announcement on the 20th October 2004

RoostarGirl said:
LMAO Premiers...

Hey I was checking out people on the lower level at the Grand Final....were you guys wearing hats?? I was going to go and say hi to these people...but, I wasn't sure :lol: :lol: :lol: they were sitting kind of out in the open early during the Flegg Final.

there was 5 of us altogether and we all had rooster caps on

there was an awful lot of dragon supporters sitting around us

there wasn't really a lot of time between flegg and premier league to go anywhere

maybe next time RG or even at the Kingswood training clinic seeing as though the looks like a regular event.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
RoostarGirl said:
LMAO Premiers...

there was 5 of us altogether and we all had rooster caps on

there was an awful lot of dragon supporters sitting around us

there wasn't really a lot of time between flegg and premier league to go anywhere

maybe next time RG or even at the Kingswood training clinic seeing as though the looks like a regular event.

Yeah well they've been doing the Kingswood Clinic now for about 3 years so we will have to catch up there. I'm glad I didn't go up to the people I was thinking about because it wasn't you guys....they had flags and stuff but they didn't all have Rooster caps on just big hats LOL.

nah was bad enough leaving last years GF with red, white and blue hair so we decided on caps this year.......our heads are bad enough without huge hads to bring any unwanted attention to them...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I'm sure the big hat people would have said hi to you anyway :D

RoostarGirl

Juniors
No doubt they would have Premiers :lol: :lol: :lol: I painted the kids hair red and blue they looked awesome :lol: :lol:

Hey I didn't run into the female party of you guys yesterday out shopping did I (in your local shopping centre).....I made a comment to a lady that was wearing a 2004 T Shirt, then thought...later....that might have been Premiers :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh BTW my comment was "we should have won" :D

Magpie Nick

Juniors
1. Luke Phillips
2. Amos Roberts
3. Ryan Cross
4. Joel Monaghan
5. Anthony Minichiello

6. Brett Finch
7. Brett Firman

13. Luke Ricketson (C)
12. Craig Fitzgibbon
11. Adrian Morley
10. Anthony Tupou
9. Craig Wing
8. Jason Cayless

14. Stuart Webb
15. Chris Flanenry
16. Michael Crocker
17. Ned Catic

18. George Rose/Richard Fa'aoso

nah wasn't me RG but I would have agreed with you whole heartedly

And I do where my grand finalist t-shirt every chance I get, and if its not that its usually a jersy.......do you think I should buy some other clothes..........nah...... :D

I'm of for an interveiw today, how do you think I'll go if I where my jersy and scarf to that........ :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
Tamazoid said:
Interchange
14. Flannery
15. Shillington
16. ?
17. ?

Rumour is very strong that Flannery will be a Bunnie in 2005..stay tuned for an announcement on the 20th October 2004
still waiting...lol - Flannery has too much class to go to a crap team like Souths. You will find him at 5/8 or centre for Roosters this coming seasonr. He will be a better player with more responsibility

ozzie

Bench
he possibly will play first grade this year - he has been bought along slowly and is about to play firsts. Has some defence weaknesses but so does all our outside backs this year...could be a long year or one of excitment

Raider_69

Post Whore
anyone that plays monaghan on the wing is stupid.
he isnt a winger, his wing positional play is nothing short of poor, and the only thing he has that most wingers have is a good jump on him... he is a centre, play him on wing at your own peril

Stagger eel

Staff member
ozzie said:
Slugs said:
Tamazoid said:
Interchange
14. Flannery
15. Shillington
16. ?
17. ?

still waiting...lol - Flannery has too much class to go to a crap team like Souths. You will find him at 5/8 or centre for Roosters this coming seasonr. He will be a better player with more responsibility

especially when he said that the announcement would be on the 20th of October!....

Latest posts