What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters, NRL have failed Todd Carney

butchmcdick

Post Whore
This alcoholism disease that he has, how did he catch it ?

Seems that the guy has been given a shitload of chances and blown them all through his behavior. In the end though he can play football and until he is too old, in jail or permanently injured there will always be a club out there who will pay his way and clean up after him when he f**ks up.

Danish

Referee

Seems that the guy has been given a shitload of chances and blown them all through his behavior. In the end though he can play football and until he is too old, in jail or permanently injured there will always be a club out there who will pay his way and clean up after him when he f**ks up.

You catch it by drinking alcohol a lot while having the mind of a dickhead

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I love made up hypotheticals to try and prove a point.

Maybe when Shillo racks up his own 3rd DUI and runs over a class of children being led to church by a group of nuns with Breast cancer we can all be ashamed as well??

I don't think there's one Raiders fan who would acknowledge that Shillington wasn't a d*ckhead for drink driving.

.........and we're certainly not suggesting that it should be classed as a "boys will be boys" situation.

But when Shillo (on top of his 2 DUIs) also gets done for neg driving, ditching his mate in a car to bolt from the cops, p*sses on someones head, sets a mate on fire (as a joke!), vandalises cars and gets banned from his hometown.........then we'll make a comparison.

Also, Shillington hasn't just failed his 18th 5-Point plan designed to save his career. Nor has he gone to the lengths of claiming that he has bi-polar, schizophrenia, parkinsons, cancer, leprocy and AIDS to excuse the fact he is a d*ckhead.

BTW if hypotheticals weren't made up they simply wouldn't be hypotheticals.

You Roosters fans are delusional or geniused or something. :lol:

Enjoy your day.

nqcowboy87

Bench
watching australian story about some bloke who seemed not that different to todd got sent to jail for four years for trowing rocks of a bridge when he was pissed which led to a girl being seriously injured. he seems to have turned his life around. since todd has narrowly avoided jail in the past maybe send him to a low security prison farm like the one out near oberon, stick him in their for 6-12 months with everyday help. it could work

adamkungl

Immortal
since todd has narrowly avoided jail in the past maybe send him to a low security prison farm like the one out near oberon, stick him in their for 6-12 months with everyday help. it could work

Do you mean for an actual crime, or for having a drink and then safely travelling home?

Last edited:
the whole filthy club is an embarrasment on the game - if Easts or Sydney City or whatever the F*rk they call themselves these days cannot stop bringing the game into disrepute then the whole filthy club should be struck off the comp effective immediately

Should rebrand again but this time so they can bail if they f**k up again...Domestic Terminal Roosters?

BM1979

Juniors

I obviously am not commenting on Carney's case in general but you do know if your Mother is an alco, babies can be born with an addiction due to their mothers abuse

giggity giggity

Juniors
come back toddy please,you did nothing wrong it's all those haters that are
spoiling your return,we need you, we cant win without you,we know your being honest this time when you say that your sorry and wont stuff up again,it's not your fault the club sack our sprint coach,we need you toddy cause without you brian smith is starting to look like the hack he is and your teammates need you in the team so that everyone doesnt start to realise they are reserve graders posing as first graders .so pwease toddy woddy come back

giggity giggity

Juniors
todds mum is not and was not an alcoholic ,for BM1979 to post such crap is insulting
to mrs carney who i know is a loving,caring and beautiful women,todds dad though is another story,so pull your head in BM1979 as i think we can all see what you are trying to insinuate .

DecoyRunner

Juniors
todds mum is not and was not an alcoholic ,for BM1979 to post such crap is insulting
to mrs carney who i know is a loving,caring and beautiful women,todds dad though is another story,so pull your head in BM1979 as i think we can all see what you are trying to insinuate .

Hear, hear! I agree and concur. We think as one, good sir.

Yes, on this matter we are completely sympatico.

Two more like-minded souls there never were.

Latest posts