What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Should Relocate To Gosford

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm not saying the Goosters should either - but there can be a case put forward and it is a far more likely scenario. For what it's worth I can't see football club members agreeing ;-)

Red Bear

Referee
c_eagle said:
Says the Canterbury-Bankstown Berries supporter, wait... Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.. No wait, Sydney Bulldogs.. Or is it Canterbury Bulldogs? No, no, I got it, just Bulldogs.

When will your whorish club join you in Gosford?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
c_eagle said:
Says the Canterbury-Bankstown Berries supporter, wait... Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.. No wait, Sydney Bulldogs.. Or is it Canterbury Bulldogs? No, no, I got it, just Bulldogs.

When will your whorish club join you in Gosford?

:lol: Nice.

I believe the term is:

hypocrite |ˈhipəˌkrit|
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

EGGG

Juniors
In my eyes the Roosters have already relocated to Belmore, so hey whats another 100 kms up north.

Timmah

Staff member
Max Power said:
:lol: Nice.

I believe the term is:

hypocrite |ˈhipəˌkrit|
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

Make a case for the Bulldogs, I'm happy for you to. If it's compelling enough perhaps then maybe they should move.

Regardless, this wasn't about the Bulldogs, the thread is about the Roosters (see their name in the thread title)?

adamkungl

Immortal
c_eagle said:
They shouldn't. I was being facetious.

The Roosters shouldn't either, yeh.

Hmm seems Manly fans are pretty sensible in here. But really, don't bother wasting your time with morons like Gee Up and Timmah. They have a tendency to ignore the reality of their own sh*t clubs while bitching about other ones. Oddly enough they tend to bitch about things that are worse at their own club. Funny that.

Timmah

Staff member
What reality of our own sh*t clubs? This thread was made about the Roosters wasn't it? I don't necessarily believe they should be moved to the CC, but I can see why there is a case put forward for it.

adamkungl

Immortal
Timmah said:
What reality of our own sh*t clubs? This thread was made about the Roosters wasn't it? I don't necessarily believe they should be moved to the CC, but I can see why there is a case put forward for it.

In this thread we've been attacked by you for our name changing, and our crowds. The hypocricy of the name changing attack was already pointed out by c_eagle. And to insinuate that a clubs crowds fluctuating based on winning is a Roosters issue is ludicrous. Most if not all Sydney teams have this issue. Souths fans can bullsh*t all they want but until this season the last time their fans were seen was at a protest rally 7 years ago. Does any fan of a Sydney team think that their fan base is loyal enough that, if they finished second last one year, then lost their first 5 games the next year, anyone but about 7000-8000 die hards would turn up? Doubt it. Continue hating all you want but jeez it gets tiresom reading the same crap every day. I think every post of Gee Up's has been about juniors, and the only thing EGGG ever talks about is big Willie. I think he has a bit of a fascination with him.

Anyway, the actual thread. CC won't tolerate another aborted Sydney team. Particular Roosters, doesn't everyone hate us anyway? Bears *might* be able to pull it off. And I wouldn't support the relocation or killing of any Sydney teams. If the game can't support expansion without another team paying for it, then it isn't ready to expand.

Timmah

Staff member
adamkungl said:
In this thread we've been attacked by you for our name changing, and our crowds. The hypocricy of the name changing attack was already pointed out by c_eagle.
I'm well aware of my clubs history and it's three names over time. This thread says "ROOSTERS should relocate to Gosford". Why would we discuss Bulldogs history, which is completely beside the point?

adamkungl said:
And to insinuate that a clubs crowds fluctuating based on winning is a Roosters issue is ludicrous. Most if not all Sydney teams have this issue. Souths fans can bullsh*t all they want but until this season the last time their fans were seen was at a protest rally 7 years ago. Does any fan of a Sydney team think that their fan base is loyal enough that, if they finished second last one year, then lost their first 5 games the next year, anyone but about 7000-8000 die hards would turn up? Doubt it.
The Bulldogs still managed a solid crowd average in 2005... one of their worst seasons in recent memory.

adamkungl said:
Continue hating all you want but jeez it gets tiresom reading the same crap every day. I think every post of Gee Up's has been about juniors, and the only thing EGGG ever talks about is big Willie. I think he has a bit of a fascination with him.

Hating? Where have I done hating? All I believe is that there is a case for them to move.

adamkungl said:
Anyway, the actual thread. CC won't tolerate another aborted Sydney team. Particular Roosters, doesn't everyone hate us anyway? Bears *might* be able to pull it off. And I wouldn't support the relocation or killing of any Sydney teams. If the game can't support expansion without another team paying for it, then it isn't ready to expand.

Roosters have plenty of support here tbh. I know many myself and you see the jersey around quite a bit. Bears era is well and truly gone, it just won't happen :(

adamkungl

Immortal
Timmah said:
I'm well aware of my clubs history and it's three names over time. This thread says "ROOSTERS should relocate to Gosford". Why would we discuss Bulldogs history, which is completely beside the point?

You originally commented on our "history", and it was retaliated. But that's over with now and pointless continuing, yes.

Timmah said:
The Bulldogs still managed a solid crowd average in 2005... one of their worst seasons in recent memory.

Roosters managed solid crowds in 05...but 3 years of crap takes its toll.

Timmah said:
Hating? Where have I done hating? All I believe is that there is a case for them to move.

Roosters have plenty of support here tbh. I know many myself and you see the jersey around quite a bit. Bears era is well and truly gone, it just won't happen :(

Hating was more a general comment at the unwashed masses who take random potshots at Roosters in every thread. But anyway, I was under the impression that in the last 5 years or so Roosters and Dogs have been the most hated teams in the NRL. Also some of the most highly supported, contrary to the delusions of many here.

Timmah

Staff member
Personally I feel the difference is a bigger decline in Roosters crowds. The Bulldogs remain in the top three supported Sydney teams on average every year.

OVP

Coach
Timmah said:
Personally I feel the difference is a bigger decline in Roosters crowds. The Bulldogs remain in the top three supported Sydney teams on average every year.

Thats because youve made the finals every year, apart from 2005. Both our clubs in 2005 failed to make the semis but both teams had very high crowd figures. Our downturn in form continued, but yours picked up so thats why your crowds remained consistant.

melon....

Coach
NGR said:
broncos fan actually...

just like last year :lol::lol::lol:
Only as good as your last game fool. Rnd 26..Roosters plenty...LOl@SOUFFS not enough.

Brisbane LOL....good thing Murdoch owns them. he'll stop the truth coming out whilst allowing bennett to take the fall.

NGR

Juniors
melon.... said:
Only as good as your last game fool. Rnd 26..Roosters plenty...LOl@SOUFFS not enough.

Brisbane LOL....good thing Murdoch owns them. he'll stop the truth coming out whilst allowing bennett to take the fall.

we didn't play the roosters for our last game...

we made the semis :lol:

you didnt..

muppet

cubbsie

Juniors
NGR said:
we didn't play the roosters for our last game...

we made the semis :lol:

you didnt..

muppet

must have been great to get to the semis after such a long time...

How did the Manly game go?

Latest posts