What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters supporters Should feel ripped off

the Lock8

Juniors
If I were a Roosters supporter, I would be feeling totally ripped off this year, in fact I would be wanting the players fined for taking money under false pretences for just about every game before the last four weeks. Fans pay good money each year to support their teams, and don't deserve the crap that the Roosters players have been dishing up until now.

PJ

First Grade
They certainly shouldn't be upset about the refereeing today.

I have never been as frustrated watching a team I don't support being robbed by a ref.

Firstly the Warrior guy should never have been sin binned for what he did. The Rorters then score two tries.

In extratime price has the ball blatently knocked out of his hands in a two man tackle and is ruled a knock on. I ahve no idea how the touchie missed that one.

The Rorters were blatently off side defending near their own goal line and Hayne refused to blow a penalty in the extra time.

Rovelli

Bench
I know what you mean.

You could say that, where the f**k has this play been all season?

imasharkie

Coach
Hayne was a disgrace today.

He hometowned reffed the game. The Rorters players were blatantly standing in front of him inside the 20m late in golden point but he chose to ignore it.

The Warriors officials should put a complaint into the NRL and have Hayne sent back to PL for the rest of the season.

It could be called cheating.

Rovelli

Bench
In GP and for most of the 2nd half he was.

There was also some dubious knock-on decisions that went our way, but for the most part, we had no help from anyone.

ockham

Juniors
Cheesie-the-Pirate said:
ockham, kia ora storm I suggest you read the first post in this thread again.

So explain it to me cheesie. Which Roosters play should give their money back today? best game of the year.

Perhaps you should increase the size of your lexicon before your ask others to read.

ockham said:
So explain it to me cheesie. Which Roosters play should give their money back today? best game of the year.

Perhaps you should increase the size of your lexicon before your ask others to read.

I see you still haven't read Lock8's post properly.

I don't actually agree with his argument but you've missed his point by a country mile.

salivor

First Grade
ockham said:

No you've completely missed the point of this thread. The point is that the Roosters have been world beaters for the last 4 weeks but where was that for the 17 weeks before that? Sure Freddy has had an affect but most of it has come down to player attitude, if I was a Roosters fan I'd be asking where the players desire and heart was for the first 17 weeks of this comp.

Fairfax

Juniors
PJ said:
They certainly shouldn't be upset about the refereeing today.

I have never been as frustrated watching a team I don't support being robbed by a ref.

Firstly the Warrior guy should never have been sin binned for what he did. The Rorters then score two tries.

In extratime price has the ball blatently knocked out of his hands in a two man tackle and is ruled a knock on. I ahve no idea how the touchie missed that one.

The Rorters were blatently off side defending near their own goal line and Hayne refused to blow a penalty in the extra time.

Ummm one Warriors try was from a forward pass and another was dropped but given as benefit of the doubt. Hayne did neither side any favours today,

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I think it was slightly forward....no where near as much as the commentators were making out though.

PJ

First Grade
Hayne didn't make the benefit of the doubt call, and I thought that try was fair enough. It did look like he may have dropped it, it also looked like he may have grounded it, hence the benefit of the doubt call which is meant to go in favour of the attacking team.

The forward pass should have been picked up yes, so the warriors had one try they shouldn't have. The Roosters scored twice when the Warriors were down a man and given how long it was before that they scored a try I doubt they'd have managed another one except for the player being sin binned for stuff all.

What about the strip on Price in kciking distance in extra time. No favour for the Roosters?

How about not penalising them for being off side when they were dead centre and 10m or so out from their own line? No benefit.

IMO if he blows either of those penalties the Warriors win. If the Warriors bloke isn't sin binned the Wariors win, even if he had have disallowed the try off of the forward pass.

I thought Hayne was very, very poor and tended to go with home town decisions.

ozbash

Referee
salivor said:
No you've completely missed the point of this thread. The point is that the Roosters have been world beaters for the last 4 weeks but where was that for the 17 weeks before that? Sure Freddy has had an affect but most of it has come down to player attitude, if I was a Roosters fan I'd be asking where the players desire and heart was for the first 17 weeks of this comp.

ask chris anderson.

lock8 is a dickhead, he expects the chooks to perform week in, week out. doesnt happen.

they could still make the 8 and after todays effort, probably deserve to.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Fast Eddie said:
I think it was slightly forward....no where near as much as the commentators were making out though.

No way. Rovelli was leaning back and then got pushed back as he passed it. Made it look bad.

Latest posts