What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters supporters Should feel ripped off

neeknitsuj

Juniors
McKinnon ain't the best fullback in the comp. He's good in a team that can offload well, any other team and he'd be rotting. Probably Matt Bowen for Australian fullback if Karmichael isn't fit or in form.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
neeknitsuj said:
McKinnon ain't the best fullback in the comp. He's good in a team that can offload well, any other team and he'd be rotting. Probably Matt Bowen for Australian fullback if Karmichael isn't fit or in form.

I never said he was.

petetheileet

First Grade
Mckinnon, good returner with pace thats about it...needs more consistency and better positional fullback play also aint the safest under high ball....

id have Cutler ahead of him any day!!!

Tom Ace

Bench
redandgreenduck said:
Absolute awesome game....congrats to both teams and supporters....but MELON,TONEARM,MAX and the other wankers I can still LOL@ROOTERS..LOSERS:)

That very comment is fundamentally flawed if you are referring to this weeks game.

Time to go back to the asylum tiger.

Tom Ace

Bench
petetheileet said:
Mckinnon, good returner with pace thats about it...needs more consistency and better positional fullback play also aint the safest under high ball....

id have Cutler ahead of him any day!!!

My sarcasm meter is off the charts

Rovelli

Bench
FFS, give Mckinnon a break.

He was looking into the sun in the first half.

Cutler is easily worse under the high ball

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Max Power said:
That very comment is fundamentally flawed if you are referring to this weeks game.

Time to go back to the asylum tiger.
Yeah,forgot the medication round... be there soon Max:D

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
PJ said:
They certainly shouldn't be upset about the refereeing today.

I have never been as frustrated watching a team I don't support being robbed by a ref.

Firstly the Warrior guy should never have been sin binned for what he did. The Rorters then score two tries.

In extratime price has the ball blatently knocked out of his hands in a two man tackle and is ruled a knock on. I ahve no idea how the touchie missed that one.

The Rorters were blatently off side defending near their own goal line and Hayne refused to blow a penalty in the extra time.

We won't mention the Warriors try off a forward pass or the try given when Vatuvei imo dropped the ball imho inches from the line. We also won't mention that they lay all over the Roosters players in the ruck and were not penalised once for offside even though they were often only back 7-8 metres..

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
To the uneducated eye it looked forward on TV as well, but when the player has such backwards momentum any pass will look forward.

and to the just plain uneducated it looked fine..

Cockadoodledoo said:
We won't mention the Warriors try off a forward pass or the try given when Vatuvei imo dropped the ball imho inches from the line. We also won't mention that they lay all over the Roosters players in the ruck and were not penalised once for offside even though they were often only back 7-8 metres..

sssssh. that's our little secret ;-)

Lego_Man

First Grade
Rovelli was being drilled backwards as he passed...Hame was bursting onto it. It was flat at worst. As my mate noticed, Thurston gets away with about 100 of those a week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cockadoodledoo said:

the chooks were ripped off today, no doubt about it.

Lego_Man said:
Rovelli was being drilled backwards as he passed...Hame was bursting onto it. It was flat at worst. As my mate noticed, Thurston gets away with about 100 of those a week.

who cares what thurston gets away with it has nothing to do with the incident

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Cockadoodledoo said:

They were both deadset tries

You're kidding yourself

Martli

Coach
The ref sucked, but te roosters still played well. All credit to both teams, great game.

Tom Ace

Bench
Penance said:
Penalties 8-2 to the roosters..lmaoo

:sarcasm: Maybe you should stay away from stats from now on champ, if this is the effect they have on you

Latest posts