What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters supporters Should feel ripped off

neeknitsuj

Juniors
It was forward by miles. Warriors had 2 tries allowed which weren't tries. Clearly Vatuvei didn't ground that ball. If Mannering wasn't sent to the bin, Steve Price should've been for holding down Amos Roberts while his team was struggling to get in position. Roosters were scammed.

Fairfax

Juniors
PJ said:
Hayne didn't make the benefit of the doubt call, and I thought that try was fair enough. It did look like he may have dropped it, it also looked like he may have grounded it, hence the benefit of the doubt call which is meant to go in favour of the attacking team.

The forward pass should have been picked up yes, so the warriors had one try they shouldn't have. The Roosters scored twice when the Warriors were down a man and given how long it was before that they scored a try I doubt they'd have managed another one except for the player being sin binned for stuff all.

What about the strip on Price in kciking distance in extra time. No favour for the Roosters?

How about not penalising them for being off side when they were dead centre and 10m or so out from their own line? No benefit.

IMO if he blows either of those penalties the Warriors win. If the Warriors bloke isn't sin binned the Wariors win, even if he had have disallowed the try off of the forward pass.

I thought Hayne was very, very poor and tended to go with home town decisions.

Mannering stripping the ball after the tackle was a textbook example of a professional foul. The tackle was completed and then he went and put his hand on the ball to slow it down and then stripped it.

There was a strip on Myles as well you tend to ignore.

As I said. Haynes did no one any favours.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
neeknitsuj said:
It was forward by miles. Warriors had 2 tries allowed which weren't tries. Clearly Vatuvei didn't ground that ball. If Mannering wasn't sent to the bin, Steve Price should've been for holding down Amos Roberts while his team was struggling to get in position. Roosters were scammed.

Vatuvei's was clearly a try, should've been a one replay job and try straight away

The pass wasn't forward by miles, it wasn't forward at all

PJ

First Grade
Clearly Vatuvei didn't ground that ball

Wasn't clear at all, hence he got benefit of the doubt.

If Mannering wasn't sent to the bin, Steve Price should've been for holding down Amos Roberts while his team was struggling to get in position
Quite possibly true, though I have seen plenty do the same and not get binned. It was certainly far worse than Mannering.

Roosters were scammed

You have got to be kidding

Geohood

Bench
Well on the radio the commentators were calling for a sin binning before it was called in the game so it must have been a right decision..

Tom Ace

Bench
People, people...There were clearly bad decisions for both teams from Solarium Shayne.

Don't let it sully a quality game from two teams in top form

forward pass dead set. i dont know how it looked on tv but side on at the game f**k me it was a disgrace.

lol mannering didn't deserve a sin bin? please he stripped the ball after the tackle had been made, professional foul f**k off

Rovelli

Bench
Mannering deserved the binning.

Benefit of the doubt try to Vatuvei was fair enough.

The strip deserved a penalty.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
forward pass dead set. i dont know how it looked on tv but side on at the game f**k me it was a disgrace.

lol mannering didn't deserve a sin bin? please he stripped the ball after the tackle had been made, professional foul f**k off

To the uneducated eye it looked forward on TV as well, but when the player has such backwards momentum any pass will look forward.

The Roosters haven't lost a game under Hayne's control since Anzac Day, 2003 -- a run of nine matches.

Having said that, he made poor decisions against both teams, today.

Generalzod

Immortal
Hell if I was a Warrior supporter I'll be pissed off at the ref Today, he allowed the Roosters to make comeback which cost the warriors 2 points, what was the sin bin for????...

Generalzod said:
Hell if I was a Warrior supporter I'll be pissed off at the ref Today, he nearly gave the game away to the Roosters, what was the sin bin for????...

THE STRIP AFTER THE TACKLE WAS MADE

f**k me dead

LRC

As far as the original post goes... I dont think the roosters have lacked effort from the start of the year.I think it was tactics and coaching.

m0j0

Bench
FMD, the Price "knock on", the Warriors forward pass try, the Benefit of the Doubt try, etc. You see bad decisions like those in every game. IMO, a draw was a very fitting result.
How good is McKinnon? Played most of the game on a bung leg and still didn't let anything past him.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah he was good. Perrot was really good for you guys as well.

Who do people out there think is the best fullback in the comp?

petetheileet

First Grade
Fast Eddie said:
Yeah he was good. Perrot was really good for you guys as well.

Who do people out there think is the best fullback in the comp?

lol not ur Avitar mate

both team got very favourable calls, i think a draw is suffice.