What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters supporters Should feel ripped off

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Max Power said:
:sarcasm: Maybe you should stay away from stats from now on champ, if this is the effect they have on you
In the guts of the game a valid point.Rooters cop penalties for offside play,but blatant offside in extra time and hometown Hayne wont blow one the other way?I'm sure you & your twig mates (melon,tonearm) will be meeting up with hometown at the Toolbox sometime soon to repay the favour. :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
ockham said:
So explain it to me cheesie. Which Roosters play should give their money back today? best game of the year.

Perhaps you should increase the size of your lexicon before your ask others to read.

Boy oh boy....arent you the idiot.

Shayne Hayne, dunno how he can look at himself after that performance, gutless to not blow a penalty in GP despite them being clearly offside

the Lock8 said:
If I were a Roosters supporter, I would be feeling totally ripped off this year, in fact I would be wanting the players fined for taking money under false pretences for just about every game before the last four weeks. Fans pay good money each year to support their teams, and don't deserve the crap that the Roosters players have been dishing up until now.
ave a cry, they havent done to bad.

Tom Ace

Bench
redandgreenduck said:
In the guts of the game a valid point.Rooters cop penalties for offside play,but blatant offside in extra time and hometown Hayne wont blow one the other way?I'm sure you & your twig mates (melon,tonearm) will be meeting up with hometown at the Toolbox sometime soon to repay the favour. :lol: :lol:

We both got bad calls.

Your whingeing like it was us that had beaten you this weekend. It was actually the last placed Panthers mate.

Ever heard the theory that those who accuse others of being gay usually are the ones that have questions about their own sexuality?

You may want to think about that sport.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Max Power said:
We both got bad calls.

Your whingeing like it was us that had beaten you this weekend. It was actually the last placed Panthers mate.

Ever heard the theory that those who accuse others of being gay usually are the ones that have questions about their own sexuality?

You may want to think about that sport.
I have thought about that sport...but ya wrong.
Go back to biting your pillow.

Tom Ace

Bench
redandgreenduck said:
I have thought about that sport...but ya wrong.
Go back to biting your pillow.

Hey you don't have to convince me champ.

You've just got a few questions to ask yourself.

Maybe you can get in touch with Wittyfan. Maybe he and you can work some things through and see if you can get to the bottom of any questions you have...so to speak.

RLIF

Juniors
manu6807_wideweb__470x312,2.jpg