What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters team v Brisbane

C. Walker
J. Monaghan
I. Soliola
R. Cross
A. Roberts
C. Wing
B. Firman
J. Cayless
S. Webb
A. Morley
C. Flannery
C. Fitzgibbon
L. Ricketson

N. Catic
G. Rose
A. Tupou
R. fa'aoso

Anthony Minichiello has not been named but is also not on the injury list on the clubs website. Which leads me to believe again as was the case with Tupou last week that there will be more late changes come Friday night.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
C. Walker
J. Monaghan
I. Soliola
R. Cross
A. Roberts
C. Wing
B. Firman
J. Cayless
S. Webb
A. Morley
C. Flannery
C. Fitzgibbon
L. Ricketson

N. Catic
G. Rose
A. Tupou
R. fa'aoso

Anthony Minichiello has not been named but is also not on the injury list on the clubs website. Which leads me to believe again as was the case with Tupou last week that there will be more late changes come Friday night.

SR,

We both know that is not the team that will play. I think Firman might even play PL. Wing Halfback, Flannery 5/8..

Do you think they will persist with Firmo ?

Is tupou fit to play ?

avsterooster

Juniors
lets be honest guys
not a chance that will be the 17 to play
tupou should be fine
i am quite confident mini will play

and yes ofcourse firman will play
premier league? what drugs are you on?

game by game he will improve, finch is still 2 weeks away

Chook

First Grade
Firman will do just fine thanks SIM. I can't believe you're still wanting him to fail so can have your little "I told you so" speech. Under Stuart, Firman will become one of the top three halfbacks in the comp, you read it here second.

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
And I doubt Walker will play even if Mini's not fit. Sam Perrett is a far better option than Walker.

Chook.

Kiwi

First Grade
Whats the point of naming a "dummy" side? Seriously, does the other coach really care? I willing to bet if you asked each coach they would tell you that they prepare as if going up against a full strength team, no matter what. So really their is not point to naming a different side to the one that will actually play, other than to dick fans around.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos to win this one.

Chris Walker should not be let anywhere near an NRL jersey, little own the fullback position at one of the top clubs #-o

Broncodroid

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Broncodroid said:
Anthony Minichello will be playing sadly for the Brisbane team and fans.

Is Mini upset is he. ;-)

:lol: :lol:

Let me try again...

Anthony Minichello will play in the Friday night game vs the Broncos which is unfortunate for the Brisbane team and fans who were teased with the prospect of having Chris Walker in the number 1 jersey. ;-)

Matt M

Juniors
If Minichiello is out I think Amos Roberts should be moved to fullback, Walker is a pathetic fullback, whereas he is only a really bad winger.

renouf

Juniors
This should be a good game.. another forwards battle. Should give both clubs an idea of where they're at.

Broncos will turn up to play, they always do in away clashes.

The Business

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Broncos to win this one.

Chris Walker should not be let anywhere near an NRL jersey, little own the fullback position at one of the top clubs #-o
Agreed, and I'm a Roosters fan.

JBW1983

Juniors
If mini and tupou play then i have no doubt the roosters will win... no carroll for the broncos leaves their defence out of sorts... Broncodroid, how do u know mini's gonna play?

Mini was interviewed by Nein prior to the match and rated himself 100% to play the following week. Not a bad source for the rumour to start from ;-)

Striker

Juniors
hey all, my first post here.

I assume no one hear is expecting the Broncos to play anything like they did against the warriors last week. This match is usually decided around the 60th minute, from what my memory serves me anyway, I may be wrong.

Im expecting Hodges to have a cracker similar to what he did against the Broncos when he had just started for the tri colours. Whatever the result I can't wait for this match.

GO THE BRONCOS!

Cheers,
Striker

m0j0

Bench
I'm looking forward to watching Soliola running at Hodges. For the Broncos sake, I hope Tate can tackle two players at once. Then again, I could be completely wrong - maybe Hodges has grown a heart since moving back to Canada.