What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters the st. george on the 00's

izzo

Juniors
played 4 grand finals and only won one - they beat a very hoakie warriors side that time

92 93 96 99
00 03 04 ??

Razor

Coach
Roosters will be better next year with Finch & Walker in reserve grade and no Hodges.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Izzo, Saints were favourites in only one of those GF's. Manly & Brisbane were two of the greatest club sies of the era & we hardly had the rorting capacity of our Ea$tern $uburb$ friends...

Stand by for the next Easts "golden era": 2034!!

izzo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Izzo, Saints were favourites in only one of those GF's. Manly & Brisbane were two of the greatest club sies of the era & we hardly had the rorting capacity of our Ea$tern $uburb$ friends...

Stand by for the next Easts "golden era": 2034!!

lol i know mate i was cheering for them in all them grand finals cause my rello's go for the dragons.

just funny to see the roosters going down that path.

izzo said:
played 4 grand finals and only won one - they beat a very hoakie warriors side that time

92 93 96 99
00 03 04 ??

No comparsin.

Each of those teams where a motley bunch of honest footy players. Easts on the other hand are the white Harlem Globe Trotters.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Daithi O'Conaill said:
izzo said:

92 93 96 99
00 03 04 ??

No comparsin.

Each of those teams where a motley bunch of honest footy players. Easts on the other hand are the white Harlem Globe Trotters.

1996: Nick Zisti's Red & White Army!!

t-ba

Post Whore
I'd say they're closer to the Wests "Millionares" Side and the Manly Side of the 1990's.

gregstar

Referee
yeah but don't the globetrotters always win?

Earl

Coach
I liken the more to Manly in the 95, 96, 97 era.

The mosted hated club at the time makes 3 GF's in a row and wins only 1.

So IMO the Roosters reign of terror is over.

cookie36

Juniors
At least they got there guys! I would rather they make the grand final every year than get knocked out in the semis or not make the 8.