What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters v Broncos **Spoiler**

Hurriflatch

Referee
renouf said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
*Keeps hands down.

The Broncos are showing there usual pre origin form. They are normally on top come may but always fall apart after origin. I believe this will happen again. 40-16 now. Floodgates are

You people are no different. You've always got some negative to say about us.

Well bad luck, we're a Premiership force this year

:roll:

typical Bronco whinge

renouf

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
renouf said:
*Keeps hands down.

The Broncos are showing there usual pre origin form. They are normally on top come may but always fall apart after origin. I believe this will happen again. 40-16 now. Floodgates are

You people are no different. You've always got some negative to say about us.

Well bad luck, we're a Premiership force this year

:roll:

typical Bronco whinge

bahahah

typical comeback

izzo

Juniors
Souths should of gone for the kill against the Roosters in round one we had them but injuries are a mofo...

The Panthers lost by 2 intercepts by them

The Broncos smashed them

Therefore 0 from 3 it should be for the Roosters.

Raider_69

Post Whore
what was doing with the siren?
surely wouldnt have helped locky concentrate on the drop goal :?
cheaky siren guy me thinks... dead set 30 seconds worth a siren :?

renouf

Juniors
izzo said:
Souths should of gone for the kill against the Roosters in round one we had them but injuries are a mofo...

The Panthers lost by 2 intercepts by them

The Broncos smashed them

Therefore 0 from 3 it should be for the Roosters.

I was at that game and the Roosters were woeful. Souths gove them the game in the second half.

KFC

Juniors
renouf, congratulations to the Broncos for their wonderful win.

Your team was too good tonight.

However, the crowd was in excess of 23 thousand, mostly Roosters, and can assure you we will have more than 10,000 to our next game :D

avsterooster

Juniors
george rose f**ken pathetic
im sorry but he is an overweight useless player
how they persist i will never know
had a shocker on debu and had a shocker tonight

at 20-16 we were in it he came on in the space of 8 minutes brisbane had to line breaks due to his missed tackles and those 2 missed tackles were 2 tries

he was the last one to get back to the team huddle and never made it back on side...

please ricky get rid of this bloke
u took him off after 10 minutes on anyway cause you saw how shit he was

well done broncs

ibeme

First Grade
Good game, with some scintilating attack on display.

Broncos had to virtually win the game twice to compensate for some very bad calls early on.

Corbin

Juniors
good game Broncos well deserve players to be dropped:

Monagham (know i know why you raider fans hated him so much!)
Fa'aso
Rose

Players brought up
Sam Perrett
Mickey Paea
Ben Hannett

Im not sure what has happened to Soward not play in PL or JF this week? :?

legend

Coach
A lot of people predicted the Roosters defence out wide would leak a lot of tries and it certainly paid dividends tonight. They look nothing like the side of the past three years with Firman benched late in the game after what I thought was a very poor display.

Every team will try and play the Roosters out wide because guys like Roberts as fast as they are, cannot defend for shit. The Roosters main hope will be to outscore the opposition like the Panthers do but it wont be enough this year.

KFC

Juniors
Once again I disagree.

We didn't lock up the middle of the ruck and the Broncos were able to spread the ball to their fast men and it was all over.

Once Ricky settles on his team we'll be right.

t-ba

Post Whore
Tipped the Broncos. Only because I'm praying that Manly is alone at the top by the end of the weekend :lol: .

The Broncos are showing there usual pre origin form. They are normally on top come may but always fall apart after origin.

Don't think so this year. The Cowboys should relieve pressure off of the Broncos. I think the days of the Double figured Broncos origin reps are over, Thank Christ. That should mean they won't fade away in the dying stages of the season, and They can start sticking it to those Cowardly cats at The Gabba...

legend

Coach
Monaghan is an extremely slow winger and his turn and chase on the Stagg try in the first half was pathetic. He gave up before he even got started. He's still playing like he did for us last year, so Ricky has a lot of work in front of him to get them ready for the next game and although it's too early in the season to write any team off, the Roosters are lacking spark and enthusiasm IMO.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good to see monaghan has picked up where he left off last year

couldnt happen to a better bloke :)

JW

Coach
Cheers to the Roosters on a good game.

Plenty of good attack from boths teams, but unfortunately for your lot the usual intimidating Roosters defence wasn't really there for the duration, for whatever reasons.

I wouldn't be worried about them, once the combinations kick in, injuries get sorted out, etc, they'll be up there as always.

Good luck next week.

Latest posts