What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rorters claim another Minor Premiership

Das Hassler

Bench
There is a lot more to a NRL club than winning the comp. Yes it is great and that what coaches strive to do and spend a lot of money trying to achieve it.

They play a massive role in developing a junior system where kids of all abilities have a team they can enjoy and play a team sport. Now plenty of clubs put lots of time,money and effort into this side of their operation. Than you get a team like the Chooks, who just prey on all the clubs that do the hard work. They prey on the elite juniors and they prey on the best NRL talent. They are the parasites of the NRL.

Anyway I hope they rot in hell, horrible club that will fold like a pack of cards the minute they hit a lean stretch.....fingers crossed that will happen soon

I'll bet that at each and every one of Politis"s birthday parties the chooks sincerely...make that VERY sincerely wish him a long as possible happy life

Tigerm

First Grade
Pffft the main reason they won it was due to Ryan Matterson and Paul Mimorovski. Roosters will be lucky to make the 8 next year.
I understand Matteson is not yet a known signing, but is Mimorovski? They both look the goods.

gordsy

Juniors
There is a lot more to a NRL club than winning the comp. Yes it is great and that what coaches strive to do and spend a lot of money trying to achieve it.

They play a massive role in developing a junior system where kids of all abilities have a team they can enjoy and play a team sport. Now plenty of clubs put lots of time,money and effort into this side of their operation. Than you get a team like the Chooks, who just prey on all the clubs that do the hard work. They prey on the elite juniors and they prey on the best NRL talent. They are the parasites of the NRL.

Anyway I hope they rot in hell, horrible club that will fold like a pack of cards the minute they hit a lean stretch.....fingers crossed that will happen soon
This let's all be mate like it's under 7s where everyone gets a kick mentality is why we suck. Let's be more ruthless not less,

BrotherJim05

Bench
Yep keep sooking.

"Other clubs are better than me, it just isn't fair"

This is a business, survival of the fittest. The competition is already structured in a way that evens it up more than it otherwise would thus the reason we have had 12 different winners in the NRL era. If you guys can't be competitive on a regular basis you only have yourselves to blame and your business model is clearly not working.

Do you think the Patriots give a shit about the Browns?
Do you think Man U care if their players come from Crystal Palace?
Do you think the Yankees spend more than 1 second thinking about the Miami Marlins?

And the list goes on

Whinging and crying about the teams who are successful won't help you one bit.

I guess if you can't keep up with the competition, just convince yourself they cheat. After all, "it just isn't fair".

As much as I hate your salary cap rorting shit pile of a team....you have hit the nail on the head.

Cogburn

Juniors
All I can say is that I am very glad that I support a great club like the Roosters. The Tigers are a joke of a club, a merged rabble. I'm sure Tedesco is glad that he's now at a club that regularly features in finals games, his whole time at the Tigers was finals empty and in his first year at the Chooks he most probably will win a premiership. Enjoy another failure of a year.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
All I can say is that I am very glad that I support a great club like the Roosters. The Tigers are a joke of a club, a merged rabble. I'm sure Tedesco is glad that he's now at a club that regularly features in finals games, his whole time at the Tigers was finals empty and in his first year at the Chooks he most probably will win a premiership. Enjoy another failure of a year.
Go to the bait shop. Get fresh bait.

stryker

First Grade
Our joke of a club beat your cheating arses this year f**khead. Money cant buy everything.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Aren’t you the one who was in the round 1 game thread beating your dick saying you’d win by 40, then disappeared for 6 months after you lost?

Tiger05

First Grade

This my friends is a true merkin. Thank f**k I don't support that disgusting cheating whore of a club.

Tiger05

First Grade
To be fair roosters did well tonight without the benefit of a home crowd....
...or any discernable crowd for that matter

They really suck don't they. That turd of a fullback who is a quality player but had no interest in trying to build a quality club that supported him throughout his career kills me.

Das Hassler

Bench
Comparing Chooks Pty Ltd to Ali...that's funny.

Just to add....lost track of how many times it was said last night that CC was brought to Bondi to win a premiership.....if the chooks win this year it will forever be looked back on as Cronk's premiership ...your club will never get the credit for it, only Politis's money and business contacts (that Cronk stated he wanted in with for his post playing professional life) will....Throwing whatever it takes by whatever plausably deniable means at Cronk and Tedesco would have won a title for most other top 8 sides so your sense of greatness is a tad hollow....Ali never needed anything rigged in his favour to win nuthin'

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
It will be very interesting to see if Latrine gets away with his crusher tackle tonight. A big test for the games integrity .

macnaz

Staff member
Comparing Chooks Pty Ltd to Ali...that's funny.

Just to add....lost track of how many times it was said last night that CC was brought to Bondi to win a premiership.....if the chooks win this year it will forever be looked back on as Cronk's premiership ...your club will never get the credit for it, only Politis's money and business contacts (that Cronk stated he wanted in with for his post playing professional life) will....Throwing whatever it takes by whatever plausably deniable means at Cronk and Tedesco would have won a title for most other top 8 sides so your sense of greatness is a tad hollow....Ali never needed anything rigged in his favour to win nuthin'
It has made their 300 supporters feel good every other premiership so why would this year be any different.
In any event if they win the chances ill ever have to experience a gloating rooster supporter is very very slim , so thats a positive.