What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ross. Intentional, dumb or lazy?

Intentional, dumb or lazy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Dumb....Intentional....
Same thing.
Brags all off season he is determined to have a big year because injury & sickness has plagued the past 2 years. Knocked out in the first game, sent off in the second... Way to have a big year.
Drop him like a wet fart....spend the $400,000 on another Dougie, Gal or Birdy.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Poor choice of options.
Dumb = shoulder charge gone wrong. High risk dumb play.

Intentional = He wanted to split his head in 2 with his elbow.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Either way a lengthy suspension is in order.

Elbowing kickers - not cool.

A fresh player of origin standard later in the year may well prove a good thing.

carcharias

Immortal
Mr Angry said:
Either way a lengthy suspension is in order.

Elbowing kickers - not cool.

A fresh player of origin standard later in the year may well prove a good thing.

true

we have 2 away games won that nobody thought we would.

Jimbo

Immortal
A late high shot on a kicker, after the NRL has stated that it was cracking down on it = dumb

TheShiftyShark

Juniors
Who cares?

Theres been far worse and theres going to be far worse.

There was'nt even blood FFS.

It's being beat up to epic proportions.

Surely

Post Whore
Lazy, he got there late and sort of flicked the forearm out, i reckon his intention was to get there as he was kicking and shirt front him.

Surely

Post Whore
I will says one thing though, it was far less dangerous than one s price's leg hits.

shadowboxer

First Grade
yeah but price's had no controversary other than cronulla players complaining, and as usual cronulla complaining, no one listens.

millersnose

Post Whore
intentional and late and high and with a raised elbow

how anyone can excuse such play is beyond me

we were just fortunate it didnt cost us the game

chiana

Juniors
Lazy, Dumb, Intentional. Which ever it is, it's going to cost Ross a long time on the sidelines. There is no way the NRL is going to look at this as anything but very serious.

If I were his Mum I'd be annoyed at him for being so foolish.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would of liked an All Of The Above option.

I think it carried a bit of all elements. He was too lazy to hit him with any force but still had intent enough to raise the arm.

Dumb has been well established.

Quigs

Immortal
Every front rower worth his pinch of salt should always be on first name basis with the current members of the judiciary.

Crikey if he doesn't know who is on it and has never met them then he just isn't a front rowers arseole.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carinashark

First Grade
Quigs is right ! We have to get one sent off every few games !!!!!! Do we want to win the comp ? Lets get on with it and drop this good guy image. No wonder we are still leaving the light on!!!!!!!!!

lotti

Bench
intentional and dumb, Ross knew the NRL would be cracking down on attacks on kickers and I'm not condoning what White did afterwards either what both of them did was dumb White should've let Archer handle it and Ross well he just shouldn't have played because of the head clash with Josh Perry the week before.