Round 1 2021 semi realistic sides

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Forbes Creek Dragons, Sep 4, 2020.

1. denis preston

denis preston Bench

Not bad but Garrick definitely not ! Hasnt fixed his defence issues and is not fast and more importantly will be a roadblock for Ramsey & Fergals introduction to the NRL

2. Forbes Creek Dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons Bench

I honestly don’t think we need to buy any wingers. Rava is progressing well, Lomax has cemented his spot. With Aitken gone JP will look a lot better. We have Wiliame and Max Feagai vying for that left centre spot. Ramsey isn’t far away from a debut, we have Mat Feagai and young Sloan coming through who looks outstanding to me. Plus Schiller will be ready soon enough and word is he’s pretty handy too. I think with our mix of solid backups and rising talent we can start to build a solid backline if managed correctly.

3. hazzbeen

hazzbeen Bench

Just off topic for a sec , Building a team for next year , need the right coach first , love them or hate them the Storm last night were not in that game first half ...... The just kept in touch with Souths , then when the got more ball they turned it around ..... I for one love the way they play , they can adapt to any game , team , to be within range to win .... If that was us first half game over ..... So it will be a loooong time before we are anywhere near them , if we ever will .....

merahputih, Inisai Toga and getsmarty like this.
  4. Forbes Creek Dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons Bench

Bellamy is very good coach no doubt but a lot of that stuff also comes about when you share the field with Cam Smith. His calm, patient talk on field is like having an on field master coach. He is very smart and when he talks people listen because you name the situation he’s been in it and got through it.

5. RedV Resurgence

RedV Resurgence Juniors

Right on FCD.

I'm excited about our backs coming through - I see really quality.

We need to focus on getting our forwards sorted, I'm not aware of any young forwards coming through that could be considered genuine NRL stars in the making. If we haven't, then we need to recruit forwards to set the platform for our backs succeed.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  6. Inisai Toga

Inisai Toga Juniors

Agree, their base line is way above our best performance line.

hazzbeen likes this.