What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1. Easts vs Vermin Filth

adamkungl

Immortal
Let the flames begin.

Imo we have their pack of overrated nuffies well covered.
Ross to go down with a broken toenail in the 4th minute, Dave Taylor to be nullified by the tackling machine Aubusson bro-combo, Burgess to storm off complaining about too cold beer and compulsory showers, and Crocker to find what remains of his soul and pledge his allegiance to red white and blue mid-match. Their backs are a bunch of uncos, not even worth worrying about.

Likely lineups? Here's my Roosters side, and a vague guess at the toofless lineup/copy paste their charity grand final lineup.

Roosters:
1 Carney
2 Minichiello
3 Graham
4 SKD
5 Leilua (Perrett injured) (alternatively, Graham to this wing, Williamson or Blair in the centre spot.)
6 Anasta (c)
7 Pearce
8 Ryles
9 J Aubusson
10 Nuuausala
11 M Aubusson
12 Symonds
13 Myles

14 Jones/Kouparitsis (Dear Brian: pick the ranga)
15 Paea
15 Kennedy
17 Conn/Guerra (Cherrington injured)

Scum:

1 Wesser
2 Merritt
3 Best
4 Champion
5 Talanoa
6 Sutton
7 Sandow
8 Stuart
9 Luke
10 Asotasi (c)
11 Pettybourne
12 Taylor
13 Burgess

14 Geddes
15 McPherson
16 Lowe
17 Clark

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Where's the other Roosters fans? :fist: How am I supposed to incite hatred of the evil to the South all on my own

Where's the other Roosters fans? :fist: How am I supposed to incite hatred of the evil to the South all on my own

There are only 4 Roosters fans in total and 50% of you have posted.

I think thats a fair representation tbh.

Glad you guys have had some good trial form this year. You may actually make a game of it for a change...

come on i support souths being in the comp just not as a seperate entity and not be based in sydney -they should merge with norths and become the norths central coast rabbitohs and be based in gosford.

Riley Brown isn't with us anymore... :(

DKOR, do you think the Souths line-up will be similar to what Adam posted in this thread?

aaahhhh. Its just like the good old days again.

NT, we'll be pretty close except for Ben Ross coming onto the bench. Imo, pending medical clearance we'll be -

1 Wesser
2 Merritt
3 Best
4 Champion
5 Talanoa
6 Sutton
7 Sandow
8 Stuart
9 Luke
10 Asotasi (c)
11 Pettybourne
12 Taylor
13 Burgess

14 Geddes
15 McPherson
16 Lowe
17 Ross

Reckon Lang showed his hand the other night with regards to Isaac Luke playing 80 minutes this year. Ben Lowe or David Taylor will switch to the centres should we have any injuries to the backs. Atm we will be in a bit of strife should we have an injury in the halves, but later down the track, they'll have Crocker in the side and he'll fill in at 5/8 if either Sutton or Sandow go down mid game. At full strength, Crocker will be starting and Dave Taylor will go to the bench for McPherson imo.

adamkungl

Immortal
bunnyrabbit1.jpg

lol@souffs

edit: why cant i resize this :fist:

adamkungl

Immortal
not gonna lie DKOR, this flame war is about as epic as a food fight in a homeless shelter. It's nearly good natured ffs.

Latest posts