What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1. Easts vs Vermin Filth

Fein

First Grade
Riley Brown isn't with us anymore... :(

True, he flew the coop.

funny-pictures-kfc-chicken-stilts-flamingos.jpg

aaahhhh. Its just like the good old days again.

NT, we'll be pretty close except for Ben Ross coming onto the bench. Imo, pending medical clearance we'll be -

1 Wesser
2 Merritt
3 Best
4 Champion
5 Talanoa
6 Sutton
7 Sandow
8 Stuart
9 Luke
10 Asotasi (c)
11 Pettybourne
12 Taylor
13 Burgess

14 Geddes
15 McPherson
16 Lowe
17 Ross

Decent team. What's your first grade line up like?:p

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm really looking forward to this game.
It will be good to see if the Roosters can carry their trial form into the season proper and it will also be good to see if Souths can live up to their potential.

They've had spades of potential over the past 3 years, but they've not lived up to it.

Nice to know we had something in common last season wasn't it :p

There is amounts of potential for this game. If these forward packs play as well as they are able to, jeez, we're in for a show.

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm glad Lopini Paea has come back from wherever he got to last season

We've missed his rampaging runs. He's frightening when on form.

If only Shackleton had stayed. Our forwards would have more than just a touch of the intimidating about them. I rated that lad.

We'll look alot more complete once Warea Hargreaves comes back.

JT_

Juniors
Is Nuausala actually fit now?

I hoped Smithy ran him to the ground in the off-season. One of the laziest players in defense last year.

JT, yeah, he actually defended a bit haha. I can't wait to see him through a season. For once, I'm actually excited about our forward pack.
Not this Mason/O'Meley bullsh*t.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Looks like you guys have turned the corner and should have a really good season. Sounds also like Carney has been a revelation at fullback.

Glad you guys are excited about your forward pack. Souths also have an awesome forward pack on paper. Can't say the same about the Broncos unfortunately. I think we can still make the 8 (I hope).

Anyway, should be a cracking game! Good luck.