What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 | Knights 14-15 Dragons* @ Hunter Stadium | Thu 1st March @ 7.35pm

R1 result :: Knights vs Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolla

Juniors
Tahu will put Ben Creagh on his arse. That will be the spark of the first scuffle.

This would be great! But it will be hard to put Creagh on his arse when creagh is hiding behind Scott all game ala origin.

Lynoman

Bench
I am pumped for this. When the boys run out on the ground, the roof will lift off. Best thing is that my son is FINALLY starting to like footy and he's as excited as I am!

GO THE KNIGHTS!

I'm hoping the big crowd and expectations don't overwhelm some of the new boys. We got alot of good "Old Knights" heads on the field for support so shouldn't be an issue.

Gonna be a big one!

Lynoman

Bench
I shouldn't have watched last years fixture...

LOL. They had that on foxsports a few weeks ago as one of their close thriller series and so I watched it. At the end of the match my wife asked why they had put that on, it was neither close, sea-sawing lead or grandstand finish.

The Saints lead the whole game and the last 10 mins were a bit of a fizzer.

Rolla

Juniors
Yeah, the most interesting (frustrating) thing was that we dominated the second half, spending most of it attacking their try line. They're resolve was brilliant but watching Hilder, Mullo and Gids make wrong decision after wrong decision was torture. Especially when combined with the fact that our execution of plays had no fluidity anyway. This is something I hope we have addressed.

Rolla

Juniors
As will set plays and a game plan. Bedsy will put a stop to "dragons are very short to the left....Hilder goes to the right" lol.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Game day.

Nah, but in all seriousness Knights fans...............

I hate you.

With every fiber of my being, I f**king hate you.

You're going down...

Did I not read you bagging a knights supporter for trolling in your forum? Oh yes that is right it was something to the tune of 'F### off back to the Drugcastle forum' or some similar empty rhetoric. Couldn't help yourself? Your bravado hides a bunch of clearly concerned supporters. We have the best coach and all the money afterall............................. to quote your chief troll GKD.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Game day.

Nah, but in all seriousness Knights fans...............

I hate you.

With every fiber of my being, I f**king hate you.

Love you too princess. But here's something to help you to relax before the game...

choke.jpg

Love you too princess. But here's something to help you to relax before the game...

choke.jpg

SK that is a pretty old joke and went out the window in 2010. I think it is more likely Doust will order the PREMIERS 2012 shirts in bulk from China if they win tonight. I love the Dragons emblem. It must kill them that we get a free plug in the giant silhouette towering over the White Dragon. The irony of that is a killer given recent events.

Last edited:

Latest posts