What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 | Knights 14-15 Dragons* @ Hunter Stadium | Thu 1st March @ 7.35pm

R1 result :: Knights vs Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I am pumped for this. When the boys run out on the ground, the roof will lift off. Best thing is that my son is FINALLY starting to like footy and he's as excited as I am!

GO THE KNIGHTS!

I'm hoping the big crowd and expectations don't overwhelm some of the new boys. We got alot of good "Old Knights" heads on the field for support so shouldn't be an issue.

Gonna be a big one!
That's what I'm going to miss tonight :(

Big Tim

First Grade
I'll fight yas all.

8l7AR.jpg

Game day.

Nah, but in all seriousness Knights fans...............

I hate you.

With every fiber of my being, I f**king hate you.

I'd like to say the same about your fans, but you provide our entire team, so for that I say Thanks.

cram

Bench
Have managed to rearrange my TAFE class, will now finish at 7.30pm should be able to be at the ground just after kick off.

I am happy and the students are happy, win - win.....lol

League_God

Juniors
Predictions?

Full time score: 22-24 Knights Win

First Tryscorer: Tahu

MOTM: Darius Boyd

Miscellaneous: Beau Scott and Tahu will exchange words, push and shove etc.

Johns Magic

Referee
Tipping the Dragons in a tight one, partly not to get my hopes up too much and leaving open the possibility of being pleasantly surprised...

Other predictions:

Buderus to be inspirational.

Tahu to deliver.

Snowden to remind us all what a frontrower is.

Taia to have a screamer.

Yosh

Coach
Full Time Score: 40-2 Knights

MOTM: Uate (6 tries)

FTS: Snowden (3 metres out, Danny Buderus back on the inside with Snowden running hard onto the ball)

Creagh to cry.

Uate will absolutely tear it up on the right. I believe if Wes and Aku isolate Morris with Darius spinning the ball right, then it could be a move that utterly routs the Dragons. They did it to Cronulla twice a fortnight ago inside ten minutes except they set up Macca via T on the left as well.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Did I not read you bagging a knights supporter for trolling in your forum? Oh yes that is right it was something to the tune of 'F### off back to the Drugcastle forum' or some similar empty rhetoric. Couldn't help yourself? Your bravado hides a bunch of clearly concerned supporters. We have the best coach and all the money afterall............................. to quote your chief troll GKD.

You illiterate prick...once you learn to read and count, check the post times and you'll see that I ventured over here to serve it up to one of your trolls. I think his name is wankerick. He is f**kwit, you are f**kwit. You both go for Newcastle. Your club is run a fat merkin. Your coach is a c**k sucker. No wonder; you all love Newcastle :lol:

I rekon we'll find you changing old hags diapers at the local nursing home with the rest of your supporter base after tonight. Win or lose.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
You illiterate prick...once you learn to read and count, check the post times and you'll see that I ventured over here to serve it up to one of your trolls. I think his name is wankerick. He is f**kwit, you are f**kwit. You both go for Newcastle. Your club is run a fat merkin. Your coach is a c**k sucker. No wonder; you all love Newcastle :lol:

I rekon we'll find you changing old hags diapers at the local nursing home with the rest of your supporter base after tonight. Win or lose.

yoda.jpg

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the Dark Side and embarrassment if my team wins.

Big Tim

First Grade

You need to take lessons from GKD and Muzby.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm tipping a low-scoring dogfight. Did think the Dragons were going to win earlier in the week, but as the game has gotten closer, I'm thinking the Knights just might get away with it. It's incredibly tough to call.

But, if I have to put it all on the line (and cmon Knights surprise me):

Dragons 16
Knights 12

FTS - Cooper
MOTM - Soward

As for the weather, I have it on good authority from the resident weatherman that there may very well be a few showers around throughout the game.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Team news: Knights as per program, De Belin and Young do a switcheroo for the Dragons

Frederick

Staff member
It's not raining too bad here. The wind is the worst...swirling around, will create havoc in the air.

Latest posts