What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 odds

tye

Juniors
The Panfers will probably be without Pritchard and Gower. So Sharks are specials, even more so with Noddy back to his best!!!

smeghead

Bench
Noddy at his best. Does that mean we can expect the Panthers to win off the back of 4 intercept trys?

BWNB

First Grade
Noddy has new inspiration with the tattoos of his children's name on his biceps, He did say that will make him put more on the field.
Also Rickey was very happy with his trial form and said he only had to play 40 mins as they were of such quality.

mxlegend99

Referee
tye said:
The Panfers will probably be without Pritchard and Gower. So Sharks are specials, even more so with Noddy back to his best!!!
Actually, both are expected to play Round 1. Atleast they were after the last trial.

Raider Azz

Bench
manly will go into the game thinking they'll smash us (just like last year), but we'll end up smashing them (just like last year)

im jumping all over that $4.50 for the raiders.

Dutchy

Immortal
Raider Azz said:
manly will go into the game thinking they'll smash us (just like last year), but we'll end up smashing them (just like last year)

im jumping all over that $4.50 for the raiders.

how do you know Manly are thinking they gonna smash ya?

your not manly....we wont be takin it lightly..expect a hard fought battle

Ghoulies

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Cowboys are damn good value as Brisbane always struggle week 1 and this year I can't see how it will be different.
Canard said:
I think you would find in their 20 or so seasons, they have lost only about 2 or 3 times in Round 1.
Some more genius insight from lockyno1. :crazy:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Souths at $2.25 in whats going to basically be a neutral venue isn't bad. Roosters are definitely too short at $1.50.

borat

Bench
Round 1 is always a lottery. Didn't the broncos get smashed last year by the Cows? $4.50 for the raiders is unbeleivable odds when there is no real form guide to judge them by.

miccle

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Brisbane always struggle week 1 and this year I can't see how it will be different.

f**king hell - you just can't help yourself can you?

My count has us at 2 or 3 losses from 19 out of all our round one clashes so far.

Last year was the first time in aaages we hadn't won the opening game. :lol: Someone's evidently been following closely for a solid 18 months. Max.

kooriguy

Juniors
i think we go into the sharks match with a superior pack and a far superior 7,9 and 1. 6 is where the new blood will be but firmin will be looking to impress.

i will be putting my hard earned on panthers, souths and canberra in a multi

t-ba

Post Whore
Moffo said:
raiders have ZERO chance

242102_5615_st.jpg

Sh*t.

ocko

juniors
yup, it's all over manly fans

the dynamics of round 1 are totally different o that of any other round, and you have to factor this into your tipping. i think penrith will do betetr than the sharks this year, but i think the sharks will win their rd 1 match, same with titans and dragons (dragons will be better overall this year, but titans to win)

Latest posts