What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Team

BennyV

Referee
Is he? Think last year he was carrying a few injuries

100% he was. Missed quite a few early rounds through a knee injury I believe, hard to say if he got back to full strength.

Again, looking at his 2014, where he was arguably the form centre in the comp, he definitely had some speed.

bottle

Coach
9s and trials getting closer, so things should become clearer in relation to a starting squad, or not.
Anyway, getting a bit amped now, can't wait.
I have good feeling in my bone.
Umm, I mean bones.

Dragsters

First Grade
9s and trials getting closer, so things should become clearer in relation to a starting squad, or not.
Anyway, getting a bit amped now, can't wait.
I have good feeling in my bone.
Umm, I mean bones.

Amped Indeed!

Only 15 sleeps til we get to bash the bunnies 😀

saintjeff

Juniors
We have more depth
I hope mary doesnt pick marketo
We have Lui, Mccarthy, and co .
I hope mary puts at least one back on the bench
Sick of having a back get injured and then putting thommo or another backrower to cover which costs us in a game
We should come out hard as we start with three huge games

hardbaby

Coach
I think obviously Peter M is the quality option, however I have a concern over his pace. I think we need speed out wide. Nightingale, Dugan and Lafai more strong ball runners... Not overly quick. I worry we will be slow slow slow.

Lafai is pretty quick, Duges is slow for a fullback but quick enough at centre, Mann is sharp. If Milne gets a shot it would be a lot quicker than last year.

The Nick

Bench
Lafai is pretty quick, Duges is slow for a fullback but quick enough at centre, Mann is sharp. If Milne gets a shot it would be a lot quicker than last year.

Duges is actually deceptively quick, he looks slow because of his long, lanky running style but he covers ground very efficiently.

Latest posts