What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Drags

Stake Removed

First Grade
A game I can't see us losing they got flogged yesterday with there best team out there, I know it's a trial but they are awful.
Bomber should pencil this in as a win, we are at our best when kicking a team.when they are down.
Great opportunity for Drags to allow us to click into season with a win and get our combos into place.
Our projected team round 1

1. Kennedy.
2. Katia.
3. Dugan.
4. Ramien.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan.
7. Townsend.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Graham.
12. Nikora.
13. Rudolf.
14. Tolman.
15. Fifita.
16. Magoulias.
17. Tracey

shaggs

Coach
A game I can't see us losing they got flogged yesterday with there best team out there, I know it's a trial but they are awful.
Bomber should pencil this in as a win, we are at our best when kicking a team.when they are down.
Great opportunity for Drags to allow us to click into season with a win and get our combos into place.

1. Kennedy.
2. Katia.
3. Dugan.
4. Ramien.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan.
7. Townsend.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Graham.
12. Nikora.
13. Rudolf.
14. Tolman.
15. Fifita.
16. Magoulias.
17. Tracey
I can’t see Tracey or magoulis in the team

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'd rather not be cocky about Rnd1, all local derby's are close whoever the Stains throw on the park.

My main gripe with the team is the 9 and 13 depth. So I'm going to predict that Tolman gets the 13 ahead of Toby who drops back to the bench and plays 2nd row rotation. Tracey gets the 17 for utility value only.

Fifi
Hunt
Toby
Tracey

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Hopefully either Talakai or Hunt are available for round 1..... no way both Tracey and Magoo play. Also agree that no derby should be taken for granted....they’re the ones that you end up losing. The Goons will come out firing as awful as they looked yesterday.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Get ready cos remember we dont win round 1.

The ridiculous thing is this kind of stat only exists for round 1. Does anyone have a crazy team stat for losing the last 10 times in round 14? Does it exist? Probably but no one gives a f**k.

The club needs to get over this hoodoo as also the manly one. Just play and win.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Get ready cos remember we dont win round 1.

The ridiculous thing is this kind of stat only exists for round 1. Does anyone have a crazy team stat for losing the last 10 times in round 14? Does it exist? Probably but no one gives a f**k.

The club needs to get over this hoodoo as also the manly one. Just play and win.
Players would not even be worried.
Yes tigers finishing 9th.
Bomber is the one thinking, playing the potential wooden spoon team, we can't afford to lose.
I have no doubt we will easily match dragons for tries.
And wouldn't be surprised to see us exploit new field goal rule maybe late 1st half, not much on Chad nails a 40 metres plus field goal

DJDL

Bench

1. Kennedy.
2. Katia.
3. Dugan.
4. Ramien.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan.
7. Townsend.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Graham.
12. Nikora.
13. Rudolf.
14. Tolman.
15. Fifita.
16. Magoulias.
17. Tracey

Pharque me. There hasn’t even been a ball kicked in anger and you’re already putting the mocker on us.

Give it up Stakey! :p

snout

First Grade
1. Staggs

Too early?

If we deadset do not beat these flogs bomber will be under the pump because they are 2 points walking.

Tracey is bombers first name in the 17.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Players would not even be worried.
Yes tigers finishing 9th.
Bomber is the one thinking, playing the potential wooden spoon team, we can't afford to lose.
I have no doubt we will easily match dragons for tries.
And wouldn't be surprised to see us exploit new field goal rule maybe late 1st half, not much on Chad nails a 40 metres plus field goal

Yeah we can. It's round 1. There's no JJ Giltanan Shield, no Provan Summons trophy and no Clive Churchill medal for a round 1 win. I don't care if they lose every second game as long as they build.

That, is so random.

Chimp

Bench

1. Kennedy.
2. Katia.
3. Dugan.
4. Ramien.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan.
7. Townsend.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Graham.
12. Nikora.
13. Rudolf.
14. Tolman.
15. Fifita.
16. Magoulias.
17. Tracey
Magoo out, Williams in and I think you’ve got it. Maybe also a Rudolph/Tolman switch, but that’s the 17