What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Drags

carinashark

First Grade
Looking at Fifita’s time on the field against the Dogs. I did not see anything from him one of the younger props could not do. Woods the same. Also we are not having the third man in the tackle wrapping the legs of the ball carrier .Something we were good at last year. I’m worried about our defence tackling. Wade had a turnstile at the end of the game that looked bad and Woods is still the same. The upside ,Williams and Wilton had plenty of petrol and with Toby , BHU and Hunt back our forwards look strong. For points we will need Metcalf ,Tracy and Mulitalo. Tolman I don’t understand, with money tight we should have spent more on Gal and Lewis.

Ads

First Grade
Hopefully fifita is as fit as they say he is. Huge for the team if we get him back to what he was, or close to it.