What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Scabs

Team's up!

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Michael Jennings
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend
10. Sam Moa
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Frank-Paul Nu'uausala

14. Daniel Mortimer
15. Aidan Guerra
16. Mitchell Aubusson
17. Dylan Napa

18. Kane Evans
22. Kurt Kara

No Remi Casty hey. Shock. Horror.

Pretty formidable there but I'm anticipating a sluggish start to the season after a disrupted off season with the World Cup and 9's. LOD will be a massive loss and Liu in the early weeks. Hopefully we see Kane Evans soon.

The scabs have had their grand final and they're still stinging badly about yet another September meltdown :lol: so they should be up for it. Ben Cummins will stitch us up like he always does, especially when we play the peasants.

PREMIERS!

Big Sam

First Grade
Ben Cummins will stitch us up like he always does, especially when we play the peasants.

Dream run from the refs in September and you're still bitching. Spare me.

You neglected to mention that the other official on Thursday spent 4 seasons playing for you lot...

Valheru

Coach
Dream run from the refs in September and you're still bitching. Spare me.

You neglected to mention that the other official on Thursday spent 4 seasons playing for you lot...

blah blah blah whinge whinge.

We got the rub of the rub of the green in the GF and it was well deserved, it was about the 4th time in 5 years it happened.

We were better than souths last year, you will always be in our shadow, we are the 2013 premiers. Get over it.

You will always have your pre-colour TV history though ;-)

Blinky_caught.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
Ouch, ouch and ouch

Not enjoying this, we look flat and are playing dumb football

Souths are dominating us

Valheru

Coach
Completely dominated and didnt take our chances when they were there. The signs were there at the WCC TBH. Hopefully we play ourselves into the season

saint.nick

Coach
blah blah blah whinge whinge.

We got the rub of the rub of the green in the GF and it was well deserved, it was about the 4th time in 5 years it happened.

We were better than souths last year, you will always be in our shadow, we are the 2013 premiers. Get over it.

You will always have your pre-colour TV history though ;-)

To be honest, I think:
20>13
27000 members> 13000 members for the premiers
larger fan base,
suggests otherwise.

Wow... Dragons fans rubbishing the Roosters???

That should come to a fast conclusion when the Drags cop a drubbing from the Tigers on Sunday.

If Dragons have a win in the first 10 rounds this year I will be shocked.

I was watching the Roosters warm up tonight. They were just going through the motions. Took that straight into the game and couldn't snap out of it.

I'm sure Robbo will flog them this week and they'll come back hard against Parra.

See you again in round 26 boys. Hopefully we both turn up for that one. Will be another cracker.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Tommy Smiff saying Goodwin is an average centre when he dominated his opposite and out leapt the whole Easts backline to get a great try...ouch.

RichieB

Juniors
Hooray hooray March premiers again. Can't wait to see the news watching all of the Souths fans celebrating through the streets of redfern like they do every March.

Chook

First Grade
We got dominated in the middle, having Maubs and Morts on the bench didn't help when our starting front row came off.

Dropped way too much ball in the second half and our attack never got out of first gear.

Still, we're on track to go back to back. :)

Chook.

Latest posts