What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1

tigerdan

Juniors
The_MaFeeLi_Tiger said:
BigBadEel said:
Oh by the way I am not a silly loser like you . I have a dual degree in accounting & law & I run my own accounting practice. Oh sorry for boasting
Big Bad Eel,
You are obviously either a child trying to sound like a big man or....a middle class man trying to act like he is upper-class.
maby even a lower classed idiot that like to talk shit

trialex

Juniors
Anyway as soon as any Parra player (except Hindmarsh) starts playing well, he will be realeased to play with us! Go Hodgson, Richards, Moody, Fitzy etc!

Magpie Nick

Juniors
trialex said:
Anyway as soon as any Parra player (except Hindmarsh) starts playing well, he will be realeased to play with us! Go Hodgson, Richards, Moody, Fitzy etc!

Galea, Fulton, Halatau has played some junior Parra footy.

Brian Smith doesn't see anything in Fulton, he only played Schoolboys for Australia at Lock and Junior Roos aswell and he has impressed many people with his stints in First Grade. Nah, I can't see any potential in there either.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Magpie Nick said:
Brian Smith doesn't see anything in Fulton, he only played Schoolboys for Australia at Lock and Junior Roos aswell and he has impressed many people with his stints in First Grade. Nah, I can't see any potential in there either.

He didn't see anything in Dene either ;-)

Not too mention Willie Tonga who he thought didn't have the abillity to play 1st grade :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
chileman said:
Fitzgerald will take the Eels off to Union before we even make it to round 1 next season :lol:

Get it Right they will all complete master classes in Leg Waxing and will learn to play water polo - the next big world sport!

chileman

Coach
Wax....I was told Jason Taylors main roll in the club was to shave all the players legs with a razor so they could never be considered wax heads...or wax legs for that matter :lol:

eelsta

Bench
chileman said:
Wax....I was told Jason Taylors main roll in the club was to shave all the players legs with a razor so they could never be considered wax heads...or wax legs for that matter :lol:
:roll: :roll:
lame :roll:

Latest posts