What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10: Dragons v Canberra

The Nick

Bench
It's been posted on Twitter not confirmed just passing on what I have read didn't realise that was to be frowned upon on here.... Anyway guess we will find out come Sunday if it is true, I for one bloody hope it's true as Farrell is atrocious

Also posted in Daily Telegraph's late mail.

Dragon66

Juniors
Great first half. Tremendous attack from Marshall and Widdop. Canberra are also very good.
Feeling very nervous about this second half. Go the Dragons!

Dragon66

Juniors
Out-Bloody-Standing!!! Great win. First class defence. Outstanding attack. It doesn't get any better.
The Dragons roll on.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Don't know about that. Agree with the rest though :D

Yeah, I agree, defence wasn't the best. At least against souths we forced them out wide with wingers. Today there 3 tries came from 2 forwards isolating smaller men and 1 huge human just forcing his way over. But, very happy with the win, still improvement there which is the main thing!!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We were the best attacking side going into the game and you kept us to 18 despite a few solid chances in the second half that I reckon we would have gone through other sides. A lot of Raiders tries come from isolating smaller guys with huge forwards. Boyd crashing over for a try just with his hugeness is also a Raiders staple. I wouldn't be chastising the defence too much over that.

Don't underestimate your defence. I reckon it won you guys the game even though you also attacked really well.

Good game and I think the Dragons look really sharp.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Another great win, defensive line was a bit off today but the attack was outstanding.
Good solid effort and dino can't bag that but probably will.

AMIG

Juniors
Great win by the boys considering Canberra are a very good attacking team. Canberra quick play the balls and open style offensive would have put many points on another team but not the mighty DRAGONS!

giboz71

First Grade
Great win.

Think we finally have our ideal backline with Mata on the left and Aitken on the right. Aitken looked much more dangerous. Would have been nice for Eto to scoot away wth either of his 2 chances like Bmoz used to, but overall he was solid.

Defence I thought was still great given Canberras recent form.

Plenty to be happy about.

kit66

Bench
Another huge performance and great to see we have our best backline on the paddock finally. I knew we could produce points against the more porous defences, next step is doing the same against the top sides, it'll happen.

Would have been an excellent game to watch live at the ground, I envy everyone who went. Canberra are coming good under Ricky and some good young players.

kit66

Bench
Definitely not chastising. But the fact that we had no men at all on those runners until it was to late is a worry.

Yeah we were a bit lax in our defence today but also made some very stupid errors to make two Canberra tries possible - like Frizell pushing over an opponent who's playing the ball and poorly time passes. I'm sure we'll work on those and get it right for next game.

Latest posts