What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

BossleyPanther

Juniors
So that's 1/2 beating the top opposition
Next we gotta win 2/2 against the next top ranked who I think are the Sharks and Cowboys

Iamback

Coach
I agree 100% it was frustrating to watch us live bombing good try scoring opportunities but it shouldn’t be the focus. I would be more concerned if we didn’t create opportunities off the back of such a dominant performance.

Huge positive coming away from belting them and still having work to do

soc123_au

Staff member
Sorry, I’ve never heard the term.
I only remember it as my Mum used the term once when I was a kid and I was shocked. She was very quick to explain that she hadn't said what I thought she had. lol. That was the closest I ever came to hearing her swear until I was in my 20's and she said shit.

BxTom

Bench
A self righteous moralistic person, who believes as if they are superior to others.
Such as yourself the way you are currently behaving. I had some criticism of Critta too. I think he is qa good player, but hey guess what? He can get better. Or am I not allowed to say that. You should politely back down - and ignore Stupid Mug, he's that a pea brained loudmouth.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Such as yourself the way you are currently behaving. I had some criticism of Critta too. I think he is qa good player, but hey guess what? He can get better. Or am I not allowed to say that. You should politely back down - and ignore Stupid Mug, he's that a pea brained loudmouth.
Oh honey no need to be like that. I'm lovely once you get to know me

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
So that's 1/2 beating the top opposition
Next we gotta win 2/2 against the next top ranked who I think are the Sharks and Cowboys

I'd chuck the Broncos in there as well in the Tier below us and the Storm. I think now that Reynolds has bedded in, he's good enough for them to be consistently tough to beat.

Us
Storm
----
Eels
----
Sharks
Broncos
Cowboys
----
Souths
----
Roosters

Forget everyone else

Smug Panther

First Grade
I'd chuck the Broncos in there as well in the Tier below us and the Storm. I think now that Reynolds has bedded in, he's good enough for them to be consistently tough to beat.

Us
Storm
----
Eels
----
Sharks
Broncos
Cowboys
----
Souths
----
Roosters

Forget everyone else
Roosters will be higher at the right time I believe

Kilkenny

Coach
The Broncos are looking top four, they have a really strong forward pack. Still have issues in the spine, but are dangerous and getting better each week

DinkyDi

Juniors
I only remember it as my Mum used the term once when I was a kid and I was shocked. She was very quick to explain that she hadn't said what I thought she had. lol. That was the closest I ever came to hearing her swear until I was in my 20's and she said shit.
What term are you referring to?

Iamback

Coach
The Broncos are looking top four, they have a really strong forward pack. Still have issues in the spine, but are dangerous and getting better each week

They won't be top 4 with that spine. They need to bite the bullet with younger guys like Mam

Latest posts