What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 panthers v titans

betcats

Referee
Panthers missing halfback and hooker. Lost fullback in first half.

Hynes at fullback makes minimal loss to Storm attack and Smith at hooker is likewise a minor downgrade. Their spine was at atleast 75% of its potential.

Panthers spine probably started out at 75% potential and dropped to about 50% when Edwards got injured and we threw May at fullback.

Storm look sweeter in attack against a putrid defence. Definitely. But there's not much between them against a good defence.

Yep and Edwards started that game on fire, he was the best player on the park until halftime, it was huge loss in the context of the game.

betcats

Referee
Kiks was a hard one. He was making errors but ran over Hughes every time he touched the ball. I can understand why he played the 80. I had more issue with Martin getting long minutes when he'd been below average for over a month.

All i can remember is the errors tbh though im sure you are right about his running. Kikau was fresh he had the previous week off and he was playing long minutes most of the season, his errors were not fatigue errors imo, it looked far more like he was trying to hard to make something happen with every touch.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
The thing that’s interesting about Melbourne is that they’ve only won in blow outs this season. It’s a credit to win easily obviously but the two times in which it got close and they needed their halves to kick them to victory they lost. One of them with May fielding them.

MugaB

Coach
I think your the 2nd best side in the comp behind the Storm. South's I'd have next and then Eels. What is your problem with me? There might be a point where come finals I may jump onto the Penrith bandwagon
I don't want you near any bandwagon, stay in your own lane

MugaB

Coach
View attachment 48391

He has. This is with the Storm game dropped his average too. His average is 94m per game in kick returns if divided by the halves he played.
Why is Rawalawa there, and not Tu'Uvasa Check or Teddy, was he playing Fullback? Coz if not where the Fűck is To'ooooooooooo on that list, seems weird this list

Munky

Coach
The thing that’s interesting about Melbourne is that they’ve only won in blow outs this season. It’s a credit to win easily obviously but the two times in which it got close and they needed their halves to kick them to victory they lost. One of them with May fielding them.

They lost on the final play of both games didn't they?

They were a Kikau arm from winning against us.

Munky

Coach
We all know that. So what's your point?

That you can't claim the Storm isn't getting it done in against good teams when a Olam brain explosion in the last seconds of both games is the only reason they're not 9-0 instead of us.

MugaB

Coach
That you can't claim the Storm isn't getting it done in against good teams when a Olam brain explosion in the last seconds of both games is the only reason they're not 9-0 instead of us.
But coz they have olam doing that, Is the reason they aren't 9-0, we don't have a guy like him doing the BJ Leilua brain explosion. So storm are where they should be