What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 panthers v titans

hindy111

Post Whore
It appears that your team has received the exemption? If that is correct, that is unfair. The Eels knew the NRL's edict about not selecting NRL players in the NSW cup side, and ignored it, the only club to do so. That is unfair.

Silly rule to begin with. We have had one case.

hindy111

Post Whore
Top 3 yet you can't spell his name properly? He's nowhere near top 3...Harry Grant, Damien Cook, Api, Brandon Smith are the clear top 4, and there's probably others I've missed before REED is considered.

Smith is more a lock. His service from dummy half is average at best. Great toughnplayer and running game but skill sets limited. Mahoney has the longest and sharpest passing game. He has the best kicking game of the lot and short passing game is great. Along with an excellent defender. Others have better run games.

Harry Grants no 1. But his defense isn't as good as the others. And always injured.

Api if gets to last seasons form prob is no 2. But its close.

Cooks on the downhill slide now just like Josh Hodgson.

hindy111

Post Whore
It was stupid not to pull them like every other club did. You are debuting a half back who can’t train with the side all week now, typical dumb parramatta tbh

It was. But just like Roosters seeked exemption for this Sualii kid we have also bent the rules. Why should the Storm and Roosters be the only ones who can do it?

betcats

Referee
It was. But just like Roosters seeked exemption for this Sualii kid we have also bent the rules. Why should the Storm and Roosters be the only ones who can do it?

Parra arent the roosters Hindy hence their request being denied, this a penrith forum f**k off with this Parra shit you are becoming annoying constantly trying to get recognition for Parra's forwards.

betcats

Referee
If they could do then why not keep him in the top grade and flog him harder through the weeks.

Ivan for all his strengths bench usage isn't one of it. A few games this year Leota has only got one stint. Not many coaches don't bring a starting prop back on

You cannot hammer a guy with fitness training and then expect him to perform anywhere near 100 percent, their workloads are closely monitored, we arent sending a young guy out to play NRL after putting a heavy workload on him through the week.

Jane Murray

Bench
You are trying to compare apples with oranges. We are coming out of a pandemic. These cases were untraced. The Eels action could have put the whole comp at risk.

hindy111

Post Whore
Parra arent the roosters Hindy hence their request being denied, this a penrith forum f**k off with this Parra shit you are becoming annoying constantly trying to get recognition for Parra's forwards.

I was replying to a comment about not being tested until we meet.
I think South's will give you a nice work out. And I am also looking forward to the battle of the West.

hindy111

Post Whore
You are trying to compare apples with oranges. We are coming out of a pandemic. These cases were untraced. The Eels action could have put the whole comp at risk.

The NRL could of denied them if they felt it was it was risk.
I feel having a negative test should be enough to re enter the bubble.
It's over 12mths now and we have an idea how to control it. Unlike say 13mths ago when players where breaking rules and making tik tok videos.

age.s

First Grade

The Storm and Roosters SHOULDN'T be doing it! Neither should Parra.

Jane Murray

Bench
The NRL could of denied them if they felt it was it was risk.
I feel having a negative test should be enough to re enter the bubble.
It's over 12mths now and we have an idea how to control it. Unlike say 13mths ago when players where breaking rules and making tik tok videos.
Nathan was punished, the Eels are not.

MugaB

Coach
THIS TIMES A THOUSAND, seriously ive been saying this for the past year, every opportunity to hand feed about the eels, whilst boasting about our short comings.... hurry up and get f**kd already

hindy111

Post Whore
THIS TIMES A THOUSAND, seriously ive been saying this for the past year, every opportunity to hand feed about the eels, whilst boasting about our short comings.... hurry up and get f**kd already

I think your the 2nd best side in the comp behind the Storm. South's I'd have next and then Eels. What is your problem with me? There might be a point where come finals I may jump onto the Penrith bandwagon

ACTPanthers

Bench
If they could do then why not keep him in the top grade and flog him harder through the weeks.

Ivan for all his strengths bench usage isn't one of it. A few games this year Leota has only got one stint. Not many coaches don't bring a starting prop back on
Not many coaches have a win streak like this either...

betcats

Referee
I think your the 2nd best side in the comp behind the Storm. South's I'd have next and then Eels. What is your problem with me? There might be a point where come finals I may jump onto the Penrith bandwagon

You keep comparing Parra talking about their forwards and how great their pack it etc, it is annoying. No one here wants to talk about Parra other than to insult them. We play later in the year that will sort things out but i really doubt anyone here wants to talk Penrith v Parra right now.

franklin2323

Immortal
It may of hurt us but we choked in that game, starting Naden would not have made a difference.

Starting Naden probably has no difference Having a forward instead of back though. 2017 Robinson had 2 on the bench and they lost a Prelim