What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 panthers v titans

chrisD

Coach
The comment you replied to was three paragraphs and the guys who posted actually said he still wants Leniu to get more minutes. You are just death riding Huth because he doesnt run fast enough for your liking.
Yeah I replied to one instance with another and being too slow is definitely one of his issues.

mxlegend99

Referee
Meh I agree with ChrisD. There's normally a very noticeable momentum shift when Eisenhuth comes on. His runs just dont have the same impact as the rest of our team and his defensive numbers are decent but the opposition make more metres once he comes on.

He's not bad or anything but he's not as good as the rest of our team either. He's the weakest link in our pack IMO.

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his squad to face Gold Coast Titans at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.

Liam Martin joins the starting side with Kurt Capewell sidelined under the NRL concussion protocols.

22-year-old Hervey Bay junior J'maine Hopgood will make his NRL debut off the bench as Panther No.600.

Scott Sorensen retains his place on the bench after making his first NRL appearance in Panthers colours last Friday, while Paul Momirovski joins the reserves following the completion of his three-game suspension.

The Panthers will wear the 2021 Away Jersey.
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chemtools
3. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
4. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Hertz
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Granville PlastaMasta
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
9. Apisai KOROISAU - sponsored by Casella Express
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Hix Group
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by MKJ Projects
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
15. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
16. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by Potter Automotive
17. J'maine HOPGOOD - sponsored by El Gringos Locos
18. Paul MOMIROVSKI - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Uphire
20. Robert JENNINGS - sponsored by Lonestar Rib House & Brews Penrith
21. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by You. Me. Brand. Now.

mxlegend99

Referee
That's a pretty average looking bench to be honest. Starting side is phenomenal. But the bench just doesn't look close to what it did recently.

Should be good enough to get the job done. Kinda happy to see Hopgood play and some more of Sorensen. But I think we've lost a huge advantage we had against teams with Leniu and Martin coming off the bench

WestyLife

First Grade
That's a pretty average looking bench to be honest. Starting side is phenomenal. But the bench just doesn't look close to what it did recently.

Should be good enough to get the job done. Kinda happy to see Hopgood play and some more of Sorensen. But I think we've lost a huge advantage we had against teams with Leniu and Martin coming off the bench

Because we have. Hopefully it's just getting minutes but a little worried Leniu is dropped.

tripster

Juniors
A few injuries here after 8 games on the surface is the biggest risk

Agree, that is really my biggest concern. Apparently the ground was ripped up badly by the Super Rugby Grand Final the week before. We have been blessed on the injury front to players like Cleary, Luai, Fish, Yeo and To'o so far. I would hate for any of them to suffer an ACL injury in that game. I'd almost be tempted to play our NSW Cup Team just for kicks.

franklin2323

Immortal
Agree, that is really my biggest concern. Apparently the ground was ripped up badly by the Super Rugby Grand Final the week before. We have been blessed on the injury front to players like Cleary, Luai, Fish, Yeo and To'o so far. I would hate for any of them to suffer an ACL injury in that game. I'd almost be tempted to play our NSW Cup Team just for kicks.

mean't to rain all week too. Should do Sat at Suncorp. Sunday at GC or something

Smug Panther

First Grade
We all know Ivan falls very short once he starts to play tricky games (Like May at centre during the finals, for reasons?) Let's hope he's not outsmarting himself again