What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 team

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
This might just be a conspiracy theory but I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed something about Ben Hunt.

At the start of the year when Jayden Sullivan was selected, Ben Hunt switched from playing on the right to playing predominantly on the left (Jayden has a left side preference). And as soon as Amone was brought back in the team Ben switched to playing on the right (Amone has a right side preference).

Am I crazy or is it weird?

Also, while I am here, might as well give my idea team selection

1. Sloan (persist with him)
2. Mat Feagai (Move to the right)
3. Suli (back the left)
4. Max Feagai (On the right)
5. Sione Finau (dev players can be selected now I think)

6. Hunt
7. Sullivan (he runs the game plan)

8. Lawrie
9. Liddle
10. Ryan Couchman
11. Burns
12. Bird
13. JDB

14. Haele Finau (he is in the top 30 next year)
15. BMM (impact and can cover edge)
16. M. Molo
17. Toby Couchman

This is my team with a definite eye on next year... Play hard, straight and fast.

lemnoc

Juniors
This might just be a conspiracy theory but I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed something about Ben Hunt.

At the start of the year when Jayden Sullivan was selected, Ben Hunt switched from playing on the right to playing predominantly on the left (Jayden has a left side preference). And as soon as Amone was brought back in the team Ben switched to playing on the right (Amone has a right side preference).

3. Suli (back the left)

6. Hunt

8. Lawrie
9. Liddle
10. Ryan Couchman
11. Burns
12. Bird
13. JDB

16. M. Molo
17. Toby Couchman

This is my team with a definite eye on next year... Play hard, straight and fast.
You were right about Lomax!

0- 4 from our last games. All winnable. This lot couldn't find a way to even get the job done once.
Met the Dogs at the perfect time for us and still managed to lose.

This is as low as it gets.

Tigers are looking to make a statement after doing something we could never do in beating the premiers.

This logic is not right all the time when it comes to tipping but I fear the bottom team will have too much class for us.

Don't care what team we field anymore if A. Griffin is named there, it is irrelevant.

RIP St George
V Tigers, I’ll be there in spirit
(My shed) if I must be explicit
When we let a try in
I’ll reach for the Gin
Should be comfortably numb within minutes.

teza

Juniors
Cupper- like most of your selections. IMO- BMM should start, Couchman to the bench. Max Feagai bench instead of Stewart. Lomax and Suli swap sides- Lomax was way better on the rhs than he has been on the left. JDB is a shadow of the player he was before his legal woes and should be given a wake-up call by Hook; NB I didn't say 'coach' Hook
which would be an oxymoron. The last 6mins against the Doggies showed just how poor an organizing half Ben Hunt is, BUT no-one tries harder. QLD recognize this, hence his selection as back-up hooker to H. Grant. Hunt has been on huge money and it's now time the coach did what's best for the team, ah, but does the coach have the kahunas to do it? (I doubt it!)

SnowDragon

Juniors

3. Suli (back the left)

6. Hunt

8. Lawrie
9. Liddle
10. Ryan Couchman
11. Burns
12. Bird
13. JDB

16. M. Molo
17. Toby Couchman

I like your team… BUT burns defence is still not good enough. Kerr May be leaving, but should be in there, and I’d really like Su’a back asap As we are definitely short in edge players. I guess I’d put BMM there, but still would need Couchman M Molo or Kerr to relive him as he is not an 8- min player

Maddragon99

Juniors
How does dropping Lomax fix anything? He rarely sees the ball anyway. But I do know for a fact Zac has no time for Griffin so I think it’s about making a statement. Dropping Mbye makes more sense & moving Hunt to 9 to stimulate our attack.

I’m very surprised Griffin wasn’t sacked yesterday surely a another loss to the Tigers would be the final nail in his coffin.

Draginzaaar

Bench
How does dropping Lomax fix anything? He rarely sees the ball anyway. But I do know for a fact Zac has no time for Griffin so I think it’s about making a statement. Dropping Mbye makes more sense & moving Hunt to 9 to stimulate our attack.

I’m very surprised Griffin wasn’t sacked yesterday surely a another loss to the Tigers would be the final nail in his coffin.
We'll need a kicker so Sullivan to 9 and Mbye gone?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

How do you know for a fact Zac hates Hook?