What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Cronulla

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gee this game has become hard to judge.

Both sides defenses were poor and both sides handling was atrocious.

We should win. But Friday nights effort worries me.

It will be decided by the Tigers, not the Sharks.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
if its wet, or dare I say, even a bit of dew, this could have more fumbles than an AFL game

nil all after extra time, 0% completions

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
1 Kurtis Rowe
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Pat Richards
6 Braith Anasta
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Cory Paterson
12 Bodene Thompson
13 Adam Blair

Interchange
14 Martin Taupau
15 Ava Seumanufagai
16 Blake Austin
17 Suauso Sue

Coach: Mick Potter
Braith Anasta and Robbie Farah return in place of Sitaleki Akauola and Joel Luani. Cory Paterson will start while Sue returns on the bench. Blake Austin goes back to the bench.

Sharks have to improve but the one guy who would have loved to play against the Tigers and who could have caused heaps of damage, Fifita, is missing as we know.

Tigers look much stronger than last week even with Anasta there. Farah, Simona and Sue are welcomed back. Surprised Paterson kept his spot and no Fulton !

Lulia, Luani, Buchanan & Akauola all back in NSW Cup

You posted while I was typing MT

BuffaloRules

Coach
1 Kurtis Rowe
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Pat Richards
6 Braith Anasta
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Cory Paterson
12 Bodene Thompson
13 Adam Blair

Interchange
14 Martin Taupau
15 Ava Seumanufagai
16 Blake Austin
17 Suauso Sue

Coach: Mick Potter
Braith Anasta and Robbie Farah return in place of Sitaleki Akauola and Joel Luani. Cory Paterson will start while Sue returns on the bench. Blake Austin goes back to the bench.

Thank the Lord that Braith only managed to miss the one game.

Seriously though, good to see Sue back. Think he is underrated by some here.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We are going to destroy them. Seriously, I'm predicting a blowout.

Farah will lift for this game. We will see some real destruction from dummy half.
Our bench is looking very dangerous with Sue back amongst it. I've always liked Patterson so hopefully he will have something to prove and play out of his skin.
No Fifita or Carney takes away their playmaking and go forward.

Gonna swing by the TAB and put a 13+ bet for sure.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Surely this is a game for Simona at fullback so koro can have a lash at the game's slowest backline ??

Anasta ?? Meh, would like to see how Austin goes with farah there. Needless to say we'll be a different side with Robbie back.

Kurtis f**ken Rowe must have the pics of powerful people that Fitzy and j mo had over the years

With Farah back at least we will have some creativity within the side again,our attack has been limited to one out plays and a kick on the last .

dribble73

Juniors
Paterson to start? Not sure about this one. Akaoula has been pretty good I think. Leagueunlimited.com/2014/05/13/3656/farahs-fighting-fit

BrotherJim05

Bench
IMO we lost that Rooster's game because of a small lack of organisation that the Roosters were able to quickly capitalize on.

Farah is the heart and soul of our team's organisation in both attack and defense. I'm very confident going into this game.

Tiger05

First Grade
Danger game for us. Cronulla have some quality players and are desperate for a win.

Latest posts