What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 | v Warriors | Mt Smart | Sat May 12 5:30pm (Sydney)

Valheru

Coach
Haha you ****s suck sh*t! JWH talking your sloppy mess of a pack up. You played your best game all year (still sh*t) and couldn't knock off an injury depleted Warriors team. Makes sense, c*cks supporting c*cks. Still couldn't win even with Maloney, yeah Maloney at fullback. Honestly get ready for a long season idiots

Lol we already flogged your crap side in round 5 you imbecile and we didn't need the help of the refs

LOL half your squad are kiwis.

Yep. The kiwi and islander infestation has been a huge problem since 2005 and it has coincided with a terrible run of seasons for our proud club.

I have noticed this issue being raised more and more at the games. Very disheartening to see Tom Symonds in reserve grade for a dopey dumb as shit kiwi

ozbash

Referee
Yep. The kiwi and islander infestation has been a huge problem since 2005 and it has coincided with a terrible run of seasons for our proud club.

I have noticed this issue being raised more and more at the games. Very disheartening to see Tom Symonds in reserve grade for a dopey dumb as shit kiwi

:lol:

Juju

Juniors

Tom Symonds! :D:D:D
Thanks for the laughs - almost more entertaining then the game. Good luck with the season.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Tom Symonds! :D:D:D
Thanks for the laughs - almost more entertaining then the game. Good luck with the season.

Not as entertaining as your inability to differentiate between 'then' and 'than', you knob jockey. They're not even pronounced the same.

You guys are carrying on like you won a grand final, when you only just managed to win a home match. Once upon a time your home ground was a fortress, now it's just another shitty stadium where the Warriors play mediocre football.

I reckon you guys need just as much luck as we do to be honest, but do enjoy your delusions. If anything, given our side, we have overachieved this season. You cannot say that about your side.

Juju

Juniors
Not as entertaining as your inability to differentiate between 'then' and 'than', you knob jockey. They're not even pronounced the same.

You guys are carrying on like you won a grand final, when you only just managed to win a home match. Once upon a time your home ground was a fortress, now it's just another shitty stadium where the Warriors play mediocre football.

I reckon you guys need just as much luck as we do to be honest, but do enjoy your delusions. If anything, given our side, we have overachieved this season. You cannot say that about your side.
Um... yawn.
:D

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Because Anasta has no vision and Pearce is still learning.

Pearce is still learning after 4-5 years that at every opportunity he should make Maloney a guy who has never played fullback in FG let alone probably in the last 5 years at any level catch bombs? Slow learner. I would be ropable at Johnson and Maloney if Pearce had been shifted back to fullback for example and we didn't bomb the shit out of him.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I know, that's why I don't rate Pearce as highly as most people do here, he doesn't have the vision or instinct of a halfback and that's a serious problem.

ozbash

Referee

lol, cuts deep eh ?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Last important game we played against each other we knocked you out of the finals. It was nice of us to let you guys win a grand final though, otherwise it would 0 from 5 over the last decade.

Cliffhanger

Coach
We beat you 30-8 in the grand final.

Neither of us were a real shot in 2008, no team could win a GF with Anasta and Pearce in the halves. Even the Storm couldn't.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I guess that means that sudden death playoff game wasn't important then:lol: But yeah damn your early 2000's Rooster team, the only good thing to come out of that era was Skinny Byrne.

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't think any Roosters' fan even thinks will make the finals this year

Not everyone subscribes to your 'we suck' theory actually. We'll make the finals.

Why are there warriors nuffy fans stinking up our thread? Congrats, you were handed a win. On your bikes wankers.

Cliffhanger

Coach
And that's why you're probably going to become an alcoholic before the end of the year.

They're in here because you guys are a bunch of nub moderators.

Last edited:

Latest posts