What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Knights...

Dea

Juniors
3 minutes into the 2’d half and they score... there’s another 28 points coming

Dragons22

Juniors
I cannot see Saints getting a single point. Not one! This will be a whitewash. This side will be kept at nil. This is by far the worst individual performance by any side this season.
I’m saying they’ll get another 3-5 tries, close to 50 for Knights.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Dufty's worst game ever. Worse than Dogs

I'm off the Dufty train at least for a while. Put Lomax back there. Bring Aitken back to start I guess

Dragon for life

Juniors
Hey Guys I heard some of Mcgregors half time speech.

Ok boys come in and sit down. Great first half effort I’m really proud of you guys. You know we are depleted of quality players and I have had to ask you guys to step up to the plate, even though some of you guys should stay in reggies while ever I am coaching this side. I’ve got the team that I wanted but unfortunately some of those players are injured at the moment so I have had to put you guys in to fill the void until they return. Thanks for you effort.

Now I think if we stick to the game plan, we should be able to hold Brownies boys to under 50 points. Remember I want our forwards to catch the ball 5 metres behind the advantage line, but really work up a good head of steam and you should put 2 metres onto your supercoach stats. Benny, I want 4 forward hit ups and then you do your thing. On the fifth put a high ball up to Rava’s side so the he can practice his jumping skills.

Ok boys get out there and give it your best but remember stick to the game plan.

Last edited: