What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Knights...

jeffdragon

Bench
Lucky we are know for our second half comebacks.....I agree with other comments we have no structure, no energy, no desire, no desperation, no vision........this is the most disappointing & pathetic displays by this club for years & what is more depressing is there is no solution in sight, the club will not do anything about this so us supporters just have to cop this rubbish into the future. Hide all sharp instruments at home...

How do we have no hunger .
I don't understand .
When things go bad for us it goes really bad.

Bench
I’m shattered, we have no plan, we have nothing.
I don’t like to say this but I hope we get flogged in the second half.
The Board should step in and sack McIdiot, screw what it cost to pay him out but it will cost more if we keep him as our coach.
I predict our juniors will leave on mass if they get a better offer.
Duffy for me needs to be dropped and we need to go all out to get a decent fullback.
I am glad to see Kerr on the field

Dea

Juniors
McGregor’s coaching has hit new heights. He used to coach for a second half of season fade out. These last three weeks he has coached for a second half fade out. Today the team embraced his “I’ve got no real idea, strategy or structure” to a higher level and from the opening whistle they are playing like a full McGregor coached team. Never in the game! Dragons used to be better than this.

j0nesy

Bench
So many issues, I don’t know where to start. I’ll start with this because it’s something I’ve noticed most of the season. Our defence up the middle:
* Graham and Frizzle are leaving far too much room around the middle.
* Lawrie is often slow to cover as well
* Leilua’s tackling technique is poor
* We only get 2 in the tackle
* we are far too quick to grass the held player and allow a quick play the ball
* we are slow to get up and get to marker
* we don’t wrestle as well as other teams
* we give away a lot of penalties due to being unable to dominate the ruck because of some of the above. We are anxious about it which leads to more penalties

That about covers our defensive issues around the middle

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
God Anasta is a bellend.

Newcastle were laughing in the the sheds.....LAUGHING.

f**ken pathetic. We'll be battling for the spoon.
I cannot stand Anasta his comments are usually shallow with basic knowledge of football BUT I cannot disagree with what he said at HT unfortunately.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I cannot take this!!!!
We have got zero idea. The Reserve team would have been better to watch out there.
I am so pissed off at the lack of game plan/s, we are getting a belted in every aspect of the game.
Shattered!!!

Latest posts