What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Knights...

jeffdragon

Bench
We have had no ball.
Cause of our farkin shit errors.
3 kicks from hunt
Lomax friz drop the ball.
And Lomax kicks out on the full.
We are going downhill and they are on the way up.
How can you lose confidence in a month.
And we rant and rave but what the f**k does it achieve .
Jack shit because nothing fkin changes.
What a disgrace .
And lafai throws a pass never on .DIPSHIT.

SAP58

Juniors
Lucky we are know for our second half comebacks.....I agree with other comments we have no structure, no energy, no desire, no desperation, no vision........this is the most disappointing & pathetic displays by this club for years & what is more depressing is there is no solution in sight, the club will not do anything about this so us supporters just have to cop this rubbish into the future. Hide all sharp instruments at home...

possm

Coach
Lomax again spraying too much sticky spray
Lomax would have just held his ands out face up to the 12'th man Aitken who was very generous with the spray. In fact so generous that he tipped the whole bottle of sticky stuff on his hands to make sure there was enough.

rednwhites

Juniors
Lucky we are know for our second half comebacks.....I agree with other comments we have no structure, no energy, no desire, no desperation, no vision........this is the most disappointing & pathetic displays by this club for years

Takes me straight back to Dogs game last year.

coastiedragon

Juniors
No pride no passion no heart WTF.why do I spend my money on these idiots changes have to be made dufty thinks he is 100kg when he runs the ball small guys run to spaces not f**king faces,our wingers are well below average,lafai and lomax doing nothing,half's not directing team and the fowards are soft might be time for a protest these idiots are running our once great club into a hole

Mickthedragon

Juniors
What a fing disgrace that first half was absolutely pathetic
I feel for you mate, being out there to witness that crap. And our spineless board will do nothing about sacking the fraud in charge of it all. The same excuses will be rolled out as always.
Im turning it off and going to the park with the kids. Im sorry but i've seen enough of that sh*t.

hewi

Bench
IMO the last time it was this bad was the early 1990s under Craig Young. Geoff Carr got it and sacked him and bought in Brian Smith and we were good to go. Today similar names similar disaster all we are waiting for is the lights to go on in the CEOs head. Penrith, Dragons , Titans O.R. Dogs for wooden spoon, I know what I’m thinking and don’t want to post it.

RedVDave

First Grade
McIdiot has got to go. He will trot out another excuse after the game blaming someone or something else. Next week, same story.
I am done for the afternoon, I will go do something productive.
Yep 100% agree, De Belin lost his court case, Norman injured, it wasn't fair we had to give up a home game I am sure he will use these above excuses.

Latest posts