What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

This Year?

Immortal
This will be me on Saturday night.
ralph-wiggum-simpsons.gif

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Unsurprised but disappointed he has gone with the same side.… Liddle by all reports had a strong game in Reggie’s. He obviously feels his idea of Hunt going to 9 to bring Bud on will work, just needs more time.…. Lomax still in limbo.
Looking at this side and Hooks tenure in general, I can’t help but feel underwhelmed by a lot of the recruitment; Alvaro, Burns, JetSki a hobbled Burgei, BMM, Musgrove…. Our kids are talented but taking some time to fulfil potential and develop consistency. In that time surely you need good recruits to build around them. Hoping they can turn it around against the Cows.

kit66

Bench
Even with Taumalolo and Nanai out I still can't see us getting the win, in fact I think we lose by a lot more than 2 this week. The boys struggle against the Cows for some reason and with Hook sticking with a losing formula yet again, there's little to feel confident about.

Latest posts