What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

steerlerbab

Juniors
Dragons coachin situation was discussed at NRL 360. Apparently there have been informal talks with Jason Ryles and he is now the front runner. It was also mentioned that Roosters will be seeking 6 figure compensation to release Ryles. It was also mentioned that
there is some player unrest and player manager's are looking for deals with more stable clubs for their players.

I hope everything is finalised next week.

Mjab

Juniors
Amone is a liability now played over a year of first grade
missing in action most games
generally poor defence
can’t believe he is a starting half and Sullivan 14

good chance he’s going to be found guilty charges and either be playing footy with Jarrod or suspended by the NRL as well

sullivan far better so far and we need to keep Sullivan happy TBH
if Hunt has a sook and leaves and Sullivan as well we will be f..kd

i accept Ben try’s hard and is our best player but we have only 1 finals appearance in his tenure and he is not the future

hopefully the new coach and recruiting will see that as well
he shouldn’t have been extended last year , we still had him this year and a likely change of coach

steerlerbab

Juniors

Tiger's have the all time record with 11 points for 5 games and ours was 13. But hang on a minute if Lomax had landed 2 more goals against Raiders we would have had the all time record of 9 points for 5 games.

possm

Coach
I really don't understand why, when our coach fails to get the team firing after two seasons, we have to give another 12 rounds in the following season to prove he is worthy of a contract extension.

Hook should have been sacked last November and Hasler should have been signed that month as well. We seem to not worry about wasting the season.

Mojo

Bench
I dont know why I did this, glutton for punishment I guess. I watched the replay from yesterday, Did anyone notice how gassed Hunt looked when he went to 9 or how many times he stayed down after making a tackle or stayed out of the next few plays. Even though he plays origin in that position he has way better defensive players around him unlike the Dragons having to do way more work. I really think that if we have Liddle 9 Amone 14, Sullivan 7 and Hunt 6 it would be better for us in my opinion. I also think Hunts tackle efficiency was pretty low. But one thing for sure is Mbye needs to be in ressies.
100%. IMO, he's not a 'great' 7 or 9. He shines at rep level because he's a talented individual in attack. He's not a good defender at all.

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
I must be getting old

The 1st time I read this I thought it said

“Young takes half blame for dragons failure” so I thought finally someone on the board had put their hand up and I was wondering who would take the other half of the blame.

Wishful thinking should have known better.
I made the same mistake.

Latest posts