What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

BennyBoy

Juniors
Now you're blaming our table position on a bunch of 20 year olds? I might know f**k all but I certainly know plenty more than you about this. You've shown you're not even qualified to judge how much someone else knows. You should stick to gloating about our poor form.
No, I'm simply saying you confuse your opinion with fact.

As for judging how much someone else knows I must be qualified because I know you're just talking shit now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

As for judging how much someone else knows I must be qualified because I know you're just talking shit now.

Everything we post here is our opinion. Or do you think you only post the facts while everyone else posts their opinion?

BennyBoy

Juniors
Yep. Losers in their own lives so they get off on death riding the club.
Oh grow up princess! How am I death riding the club just because I have the temerity to challenge your over inflated opinion?

As an ardent eel's fan it upsets me greatly when we lose which is why I come on here to vent sometimes, so what. You may not like what I post but you don't have to read it else you'll just have to put up with it on a public forum same as I have to put up with you.

You can use snide remarks or calling me any childish names you like as it won't bother me in the least.

BennyBoy

Juniors
Everything we post here is our opinion. Or do you think you only post the facts while everyone else posts their opinion?
No, I am mature enough to realise they are all just opinions, which everyone is entitled to express.

And because I know my posts are also just my personal opinion, which may not be right, is the reason I don't try and belittle others for expressing contrary views. But hey if that helps you feel all superior knock your socks off and go for it, don't bother me.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Pretty sure we had Pauli / Manu / Moeroa on at the same time on Friday, does anyone know who was playing in the middle? I couldn't be clear who it was from watching the game. Maybe Moeroa?

Noise

Coach
Pretty sure we had Pauli / Manu / Moeroa on at the same time on Friday, does anyone know who was playing in the middle? I couldn't be clear who it was from watching the game. Maybe Moeroa?

Yep, Moeroa was in the middle.

Mau actually had stints on the left and right edge.

T.S Quint

Coach
Seriously Pou, I do enjoy reading many of your posts but sometimes you over estimate your own opinion way too much.

Time will tell if all those listed become good first graders or whether they simply fade away like many promising youngsters before them. At this point of time, which is what I am going by, we are basically running last in every grade and as much as you want to pump them up they are not delivering on the field, yet. I'm not writing them off but as yet it is still just potential you're hoping will translate into outcome.

So as of this moment, based on current results, you have shown you know no more on player development than I do which is indeed SFA. At least you got that part right. :lol:

Last year our 20's and NSW Cups sides both finished in the top 4 and made the Preliminary Final.
Have they lost their ability so quickly?
Maybe other factors are at play.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Last year our 20's and NSW Cups sides both finished in the top 4 and made the Preliminary Final.

Like perhaps being short a number of first graders, leaves us short a number of reserve graders leaves us short a number of under 20's?

Noise

Coach
Like perhaps being short a number of first graders, leaves us short a number of reserve graders leaves us short a number of under 20's?

Well Wenty are pretty much full strnegth today...and they have the great city origin rep Jospeh Paulo playing for them. They are down 20-nil against the 8th place newtown jets. The Eels have been pretty much full strength the last 2 weeks and lost to injury depleted teams. So if it's not the injuries could it be that all 3 grades are in fact shit?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well Wenty are pretty much full strnegth today...and they have the great city origin rep Jospeh Paulo playing for them. They are down 20-nil against the 8th place newtown jets. The Eels have been pretty much full strength the last 2 weeks and lost to injury depleted teams. So if it's not the injuries could it be that all 3 grades are in fact shit?

I wasn't discussing injuries.

Parra47

Juniors

Don't try and talk reason with him Benny, he can not handle anyone with a different opinion. He'll lose the discussion and resort to abuse every time. Just feel sorry for him like most do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If Wenty were at full strength they wouldn't be fielding so many blokes on NSW Cup and NYC contracts:

French
Henry
Lasalo
Dockar-Clay
Kassis
Gorman
Pakutoa
Manu

These guys all train part time.

Parra47

Juniors
Oh grow up princess! How am I death riding the club just because I have the temerity to challenge your over inflated opinion?

As an ardent eel's fan it upsets me greatly when we lose which is why I come on here to vent sometimes, so what. You may not like what I post but you don't have to read it else you'll just have to put up with it on a public forum same as I have to put up with you.

You can use snide remarks or calling me any childish names you like as it won't bother me in the least.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Resorting to names hey. Didn't you say that means you've lost the argument? Better log back in as BennyBoy and discuss it with yourself.

BennyBoy

Juniors
Maybe they are but that just reinforces the simple point I was trying to make to pou. In spite of all his rhetoric and logic it is only his best guess in accessing whether the juniors he listed will eventually reach their potential or just fade away.

I don't even pretend to be a good judge of talent,f##k I thought T Smith, Mateo, Green, K Keating and Inu would all go on to become great players. How good am I :lol: