What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

Parra47

Juniors
Yep. Losers in their own lives so they get off on death riding the club.

Hmmm so your saying that if you dare to say anything negative about our club that has not won a Grand Final in 29 years and has been run like a basket case for many years, you must be a looser?
I would tend to think the opposite. Winners do not accept the crap we have been asked to as Parramatta supporters for so many years. Perhaps loosers do?
Oh and by the way, I've got over $630,000 in the bank, own my $1,200,000.00 home and have a job most dream of. Have a wonderful, beautiful wife and great kids. Pretty happy with life all in all. How are things with you Poo?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hmmm so your saying that if you dare to say anything negative about our club that has not won a Grand Final in 29 years and has been run like a basket case for many years, you must be a looser?
I would tend to think the opposite. Winners do not accept the crap we have been asked to as Parramatta supporters for so many years. Perhaps loosers do?
Oh and by the way, I've got over $630,000 in the bank, own my $1,200,000.00 home and have a job most dream of. Have a wonderful, beautiful wife and great kids. Pretty happy with life all in all. How are things with you Poo?

I've got an ugly wife and no money mate. Plus I brag about it on the internet. Does that make me as much of a winner as you?

Parra47

Juniors
I've got an ugly wife and no money mate. Plus I brag about it on the internet. Does that make me as much of a winner as you?

No, it shows your a loser. As I've said Poo I'm happy to meet you any time to discuss.
I've also put on here the CRL team I'm involved in coaching and the age group. You see I don't hide behind the keyboard Poo, I'm easy to find.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its nearly dinner time children

now come in out of the cold or you'll catch your death

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No, it shows your a loser. As I've said Poo I'm happy to meet you any time to discuss.
I've also put on here the CRL team I'm involved in coaching and the age group. You see I don't hide behind the keyboard Poo, I'm easy to find.

I'm easy to find too mate. I'll be the skinny midget giggling when my fat ugly missus knocks you out in front of your footy team.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He would probably tell me its the wrong corner, but that's just his opinion.