What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

Iamback

Coach
You can only have a 30 man NRL squad, so you have to have NSW Cup players who can only play NSW Cup. Even development players can't play NRL until July or unless you have a major injury or Covid crisis.

No issue having them just incase.

This week's starting side and Mav in Flegg can now play NRL much better

soc123_au

Staff member
The Roosters have been much more successful than Penrith in the last 10 years but the way some of you guys are dismissing East's as an also ran is incredible. As I said, I hope your team runs out on Saturday night thinking it will be a cakewalk because I know the Roosters will be ready.
Roosters are last decades news. Get with the times.

I can also rub myself raw over how good the Panthers are or cower at the thought of playing yesterdays heros and it will have no bearing on the weekends result. So you'd better duck, as I just sent a triple roper your way.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Roosters are last decades news. Get with the times.

I can also rub myself raw over how good the Panthers are or cower at the thought of playing yesterdays heros and it will have no bearing on the weekends result. So you'd better duck, as I just sent a triple roper your way.

reminds me of this:

Munky

Coach
The NSW pack is a bit of a worry this year.

Quite a few from prior years are out of form especially from the Knights. The starting back row will still have the great one but Murray is a big loss.

Leota could be a bolter for a bench spot if he goes as well against the chooks and Cowboys as he did the past two weeks.

Iamback

Coach

Quite a few from prior years are out of form especially from the Knights. The starting back row will still have the great one but Murray is a big loss.

Leota could be a bolter for a bench spot if he goes as well against the chooks and Cowboys as he did the past two weeks.

I see it as a blessing.
They will have to pick younger new blood that are in form

DinkyDi

Juniors

Leota is ineligible to play.

Latest posts